Wheel cap & seat belt part

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

samcarpen

Wheel cap & seat belt part

Postby samcarpen » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:50 am

Looking for a wheel cap in silver and a part for a seat belt. The seat belt part is for the rear driver-side 3rd row belt. I need a cap for the shoulder belt. It snaps over the shoulder assembly(?). It should be a light grey color. Also, what goes in the gate part with the plastic buckles? It looks like maybe a 1st aid kit? I'd like that too, if possible. My interior is grey. Let me know if you have these, or know where I can get them online for cheap. Info below.
Thanks.

rlh2005

Postby rlh2005 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:44 am

Check http://www.courtesyparts.com/pathfinder ... _6983.html

They exploded parts diagrams that may point you in the right direction.

samcarpen

Postby samcarpen » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:38 am

Hey, thanks for the info!

By the way, I saw that you're on your 3rd fuel level sending unit. We have the same truck, and I just posted about a problem I'm having. Here is the original post:

"I JUST bought a 2006 Pathfinder with 26,000 miles. My first time fueling it, the gas nozzle clicked off after about 7 seconds. It continued to do this until the nozzle was almost completely out of the opening! I could NOT fill the tank! I managed to get 3/4 of a tank, but it was a chore. Probably clicked off 15 times or so. What is the problem?"

Does this sound like what happened to you?
Thanks for your help!

rlh2005

Postby rlh2005 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:51 am

No, I've never had any issues like you described. My first (vehicle's original) sending unit failed at roughly 3700 miles. I reported I had over 1/4 tank and my truck ran out of gas on a windy, country road with no shoulders or driveways where I could pull off.

The second failed with the infamous gauge stuck at partial tank when you just filled up. It would either then drive below E, slowly raise to fully over numerous miles, or a combination. Of course, the incorrect fuel level reading caused the computer to throw a check engine light and code since it failed to pull the "proper amount of vacuum" on the tank.

I would agree with what others have posted that you have some sort of blockage in your fuel neck. Of course, being barely a shade tree mechanic, I'm not expert.

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”