Bulk Buy for Rocky-Road Super Sliders

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

NmexMAX

Postby NmexMAX » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:01 am

I'm still in, will get my email sent today.

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:52 pm

I have just ordered my Super-Sliders and it was quite easy. Glenn Wakefield (owner of Rocky-Road) has now set up a promotion code for us, to make this even easier. For those who have not yet placed your order, the purchasing instructions change slightly, please see below. For those of us that have ordered, the pricing will be adjusted manually by Rocky-Road

Purchasing Instructions:

Below is the link to order and procedure for us to get the bulk buy. All orders are to be placed no later than October 22nd, 2012. This is the cutoff date, orders placed after this date will be subject to the new pricing and will not receive the discount.

Please go to the following link to place your order.

www.rocky-road.com/pathfinder-rock-sliders.html

At the bottom of the page is the selection for the sliders. Please choose the Nissan Super-Sliders and go to the drop down box and pick Nissan Pathfinder (2005 and up), Supersliders - $419.00 (this price will be discounted when you enter the promotion code). Then add to cart.

This will take you to a new page, please fill in all the details as required. At the top of this page it will list the quantity, confirm this reads Quantity 1. Type in your Zip code and leave the shipping method as UPS Gnd Residential. Once this is done, hit the calculate button, this will show you an accurate freight amount to your Zip Code. ** IMPORTANT** There is a field on this page to enter "Coupon & Special Offers" enter the promo code of nissanpath and this will automatically adjust the price to included the old list price and the discount. It should read $71.35 discount has been applied to your order. Once you have completed all the boxes, hit pay with with Credit Card.

After the order is processed, you will be given your order number and an e-mail confirmation will follow shortly after.

No need to do anything else to this point.

Delivery

Normal build time is approx. 7 to 10 days, however it could be as long as 2 weeks, depending on the amount of orders in the shop. Tracking numbers will be sent, via e-mail, to each person. Travel time is over and above the manufacturing time. Since we have allowed orders to be placed no later than October 22nd, manufacturing will start at that time.

As of now Jeremy 4234 and Oly 22 have placed orders, with NmexMAX, doctahjones, 09pathinbk, Diablo 3662 and Volvite committed. That's 7 of us so we get the first level discount.

Once we get them installed, we should post pictures of the install and our ride after on this thread.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Oly

motorkas

Postby motorkas » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:23 pm

Hey Oly,

Definitely in on this - will have my order in by Friday at the latest!!!!

Thanks again for putting this together!!!!!

BT

doctahjones

Postby doctahjones » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:25 pm

just put my order in. can't wait.

also asked if they could throw in a couple stickers for my back window :)

and yeah i'll definitely send in a few pics once i get mine on. i need to go recheck that thread nysteve (i think?) put up about the install. looks like they bolt on to the box frame itself, not the body? wondering if it uses predrilled holes or if we have to drill.....

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:38 pm

I wouldn't mind the stickers either. So far I have held off on putting any on. Please let me know what they say. Yes, we will have to drill holes and I believe they mount to the frame and body.

If you cannot find a thread, maybe you could post a detailed install, when you do yours, like you have with all your other mods. :wink:

Oly

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:20 pm

Quick update.

As of now, Jeremy 4234 , Oly 22, doctahjones and Diablo 3662 have placed orders, and motorkas has now committed as well. That gives us eight. :D Rocky-Road will also now include stickers with each order. :) .

Oly

doctahjones

Postby doctahjones » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Oly 22 wrote:Quick update.

As of now, Jeremy 4234 , Oly 22, doctahjones and Diablo 3662 have placed orders, and motorkas has now committed as well. That gives us eight. :D Rocky-Road will also now include stickers with each order. :) .

Oly
if only we could get two more people to join in...would be a nice hella discount!

and sweet on the stickers :)

doctahjones

Postby doctahjones » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:31 pm

Oly 22 wrote: If you cannot find a thread, maybe you could post a detailed install, when you do yours, like you have with all your other mods. :wink:

Oly

yeah couldn't find a thread on detailed how to's with pics. i'll do one once i get them in.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:56 am

Oly,

What do I need to do to show local pick up? When I use the link and the promo code, I get the discount, but can't seem to do the process without shipping being calculated.

NmexMAX

Postby NmexMAX » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:22 am

Just an FYI, placed my order this AM.

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Hi Volvite,

I have asked Rocky-Road and will get back to you. First thought is to use Rocky-Roads address but will check for sure.

Thanks NmexMAX , your order makes it official, we have 5 orders in house now. :). Rocky-Road did let me know another order was placed. Would your initials be S.M.? Just want to make sure I match orders to members "stage or forum" name.

Oly

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Hi Volvite,

There are two ways to place an order for pick up at Rocky-Road.

1) You could call Rocky-Road at 1(888) 801-7271. Both of the inside sales guys are aware of the discount, for TheNissanPath forum members and could process the order for you.

2) You could use the Rock-Road address as the ship to address, which is
1920 S Wendell Lane
Heber City, Utah 84032

Hope this helps.

Oly

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:39 pm

Hi all,

A forum member has placed an order, for the Super-Sliders that are being shipped to Hawthorne, California. They did not give their "forum" name. Who ever placed this order, could they please let me know their "forum" name. I want to match orders to members and do not want to miss anyone.

Regards.

Oly

NmexMAX

Postby NmexMAX » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:43 pm

My initials are MC.

Real name = Manny.

And no, not Hawthorne Cali.

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:12 pm

Thanks Manny (NmexMAX),

It seems like another member has joined us, so that would make 6 orders placed so far. Getting closer to 10 :).

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”