Upload Images Directly to Forum

Moderator: volvite

silverarrow27

Upload Images Directly to Forum

Postby silverarrow27 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:09 am

Is there a feature that can be enabled to be able to upload images directly to the forum? I see a lot of dead pictures on the forum that could have been prevented & saved on here. Linking images is good, but once a person moves or removes the image from their chosen online photo gallery, the images on this forum are gone forever.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Re: Upload Images Directly to Forum

Postby palmerwmd » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:37 pm

Yes, since we joined Nico there is.

Look below your typing box.
There is a tab that says "attachments"
Click it
"Add files"

You even have the option of the files posting directly into your post or seperate as thumbnailed attachments.

:)

silverarrow27

Postby silverarrow27 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:16 am

Ha...Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Didn't realize it was on the bottom and not at the top. Just had to know where to look, thanks for pointing it out :mrgreen: :!: :idea:

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:22 am

image2 (2).JPG
image1 (2).JPG

silverarrow27

Postby silverarrow27 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:09 pm

You have seriously great weather to drive your Pathy in. I'm actually jealous even though it's like 72 degrees and slight winds today here in Southern CA. I'm still working from home too so I literally haven't driven any of my vehicles all that much. It's just a short trip to the supermarket once a week or two or short drive into work which is about 10 minutes away with major highway construction going right now on the I10 corridor.

I alternate my vehicles around so they all get a little use. I'll have to remember to charge all the batteries in my fleet twice a year(Spring/Fall) to keep the batteries fully charged and healthy.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:22 pm

silverarrow27 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:09 pm
You have seriously great weather to drive your Pathy in. I'm actually jealous even though it's like 72 degrees and slight winds today here in Southern CA. I'm still working from home too so I literally haven't driven any of my vehicles all that much. It's just a short trip to the supermarket once a week or two or short drive into work which is about 10 minutes away with major highway construction going right now on the I10 corridor.

I alternate my vehicles around so they all get a little use. I'll have to remember to charge all the batteries in my fleet twice a year(Spring/Fall) to keep the batteries fully charged and healthy.
You should do a nice desert trip and post up pics in our trip forum.

silverarrow27

Postby silverarrow27 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:22 pm

I've been meaning to hit Anza Borrego, just haven't had the opportunity to. I will definitely do a trip there sometime during the Spring and post it up though. Would eventually like to hit Joshua Tree, Big Bear, then eventually Moab when I'm finally armored up. I saw a trail in Nevada that I'd like to do that takes you to a secluded spot on the CO River that seems to be good swimming and fishing. Plans plans plans...

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”