New jordans and few pics from pathy

Amateur Photographer? Us too. Post your latest choice shots, doesn't necessarily have to be automotive related.

Moderator: volvite

Noxi

New jordans and few pics from pathy

Postby Noxi » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:08 pm

Bought myself LE 3.0 170kw pathy year 2012, owned like 3 months for now and time for some upgrades, so far happy with everything, 122k /km were on clock dealership documents everything included, nice bose sound system can make you happy even going into forest :D

Picked out BfGoodrich all terrain KO2-s, good american stuff for european not like those cheap china tires, will see how long they last but expectations are high since i wont tow something big daily bases or go to rock grawling.

Stock suspension and fitted perfectly, before were 255/60 18
New BF-s are 285/60 18

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:12 pm

What a nice catch! .. Love the vehicle and the tires!!! :D

rathian92

Postby rathian92 » Tue May 05, 2020 1:18 am

It must have been an awesome trip. I'm very much excited to get on the road and drive for hours again. Your pathfinder looks amazing. Glad to know that you're satisfied and having fun with it even with minimal upgrades. I'm currently looking for a good set of mud-tires at 4wheelonline. I've decided to make some changes during this shutdown; at least just to keep me busy after my shift and especially on weekends. Seems like BFGoodrich is good to consider but I'll check toyo tires first on what they could offer. If I haven't seen one that I prefer then I might get one similar to yours.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Tue May 05, 2020 4:12 am

BFGoodrich AllTerrain are not cheap but they are an accepted good standard.

Even though I like my Hankook Dynapro ATMs quite a bit its the tire I am going to next.

Noxi

Re: New jordans and few pics from pathy

Postby Noxi » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:33 pm

Bit a work done, winch soon aswell gotta think about how i go with mounting since aint gonna pay 400-500 eur for ready bracket, probs gonna make one bymyself

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:36 pm

Looks awesome and great job!

I see you have a model with foglights:

Have u put any upgraded bulbs into the headlights and foglights yet?
An easy trick is to adjust the fog light up so they act more like running lights rather than pure foglights.. and so they help the lowbeams.

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:02 pm

palmerwmd wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:36 pm

An easy trick is to adjust the fog light up so they act more like running lights rather than pure foglights.. and so they help the lowbeams.
Headlights are xenons, only thing what i upgraded were that i removed orig 4350k bulbs and placed 6000k ones, wich are quite nice and work nicely, foglights i havent even touched yet, barely use em but maybe will take on plan, actually would like to see big led bar up front window but not sure wich brackets are best ones, aswell aint had time to install winch yet but everything on time been hella busy with work right now.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:55 am

Noxi wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:02 pm
palmerwmd wrote:

Headlights are xenons, only thing what i upgraded were that i removed orig 4350k bulbs and placed 6000k ones, wich are quite nice and work nicely, foglights i havent even touched yet, barely use em but maybe will take on plan, actually would like to see big led bar up front window but not sure wich brackets are best ones, aswell aint had time to install winch yet but everything on time been hella busy with work right now.
Are the Xenons aftermarket or do they come in your country from Nissan? :)

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Mon May 03, 2021 12:41 pm

palmerwmd wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:55 am
Noxi wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:02 pm
palmerwmd wrote:

Are the Xenons aftermarket or do they come in your country from Nissan? :)
Factory lights, 2010 facelift (Europe, South America, Asia/Oceania, Caribbean), A new headlamp design with projectors is offered for Xenon lamps. Headlamps washers now pop up from beneath body color moulding in the bumpers. A new 18-inch (460 mm) alloy wheel complements the existing range of 16 inch (steel and alloy) and 17 inch (alloy) designs.

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Wed May 05, 2021 9:24 am

A bit fighting and i got my spare tire down, thought its rusted or something but chain link were stuck in mechanism, big wiggle and play and got it moving, once down cleaned+ lubricated system and back on untill i buy bfgoodrich tire on it also. :D :D whats cool that spare tire is same rim as those wich ones i have on seems to be quite rare usually spare tires are some junk rims.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Wed May 05, 2021 3:44 pm

Noxi wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 9:24 am

A bit fighting and i got my spare tire down, thought its rusted or something but chain link were stuck in mechanism, big wiggle and play and got it moving, once down cleaned+ lubricated system and back on untill i buy bfgoodrich tire on it also. :D :D whats cool that spare tire is same rim as those wich ones i have on seems to be quite rare usually spare tires are some junk rims.
Yes if the spare tire mechanism is never used it can get quite rusted up.
When I replaced my spare with a new tires ( due to my other tires changing in size slightly and of course it had to match in size) I noticed this also.

The spare wheels being a nice alloy wheel is a function of owning a higher trim nissan SUV. :)

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Fri May 14, 2021 12:19 pm

Allingment issues solved also, had toe in toe out bolts rusted into bushing so they did not come open, new bushings+ bolts installed and everything seems to be perfect again, can drive safetly again, most of the time i waited for parts because they had written 2-3 workdays delivery.... 2 weeks passed i wrote whats going on and magic happened very next day were pack delivered..... :roll:

And with original allingment bolts i had 0 issues to get it right, ive read so much info when you do 2" lift you gonna end up having problems, having to change custom bushing etc... thankfully not with mine, maybe then bit different production?

Also wanted mud flaps back, looked for originals but they seemed to be solid plastic wich means i could destroy it straight when i hit trail...
Thankfully ironman have even flaps to offer so i ordered them+ they were half cheaper than original ones.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Fri May 14, 2021 4:01 pm

Your thread has almost seven and a half thousands views! Good job! :D

NissanR51PA

Postby NissanR51PA » Thu May 20, 2021 8:10 pm

Looks GREAT!

I need to get some big boy wheels.

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Fri May 28, 2021 12:55 pm

So package arrived, engine oil+filters, also bought universal winch mounting plate, holes match up nicely now just gotta find time to fit it, aswell took cupwrench kit for oil filter, all that mess around garage with all different oil cups are annoying since ive had alot of different cars and over all the time stuff start stacking up and dragon winch tow strap also , 9 meters rated to 8 tons, should be handy since i did not have proper one before.
Hit 150k/Km mark also.

Bonus content: old winter picture also on stock struts what i think i havent posted yet :D

Aswell did bose sound system small video clip since i did not find any of those in youtube before i bought nissan itself, maybe comes handy to someone who wants to get an idea of it how it sounds, quality aint top notch but i think my iphone captured it kinda nicely all comes down what headphones or speakers you use to watch it..

https://youtu.be/m4DhDj_Q4gE

Return to “Photo Gallery”