New jordans and few pics from pathy

Amateur Photographer? Us too. Post your latest choice shots, doesn't necessarily have to be automotive related.

Moderator: volvite

Noxi

Re: New jordans and few pics from pathy

Postby Noxi » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:37 am

Underbody plate arrived wich i had missing. Aswell still havent had time to mount winch but i try to get it done soon.
Tehnical inspection day came also, passed it nicely nothing wrong with car another 2 years good with it.
Cars wich are under 10 year old have to do it every 2 years and if older than 10 then every year.
Some clean car pictures also, usually wont see it shining that way :D :D

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:50 am

Beautiful pics of a wonderful vehicle! :D

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:08 am

Well decided to buy new gopro not the newest model but still new i had from some old times hero3+ and well it is old and most parts were gone missing and so on.
Did little test run aswell with it aint really familar with car video lifestyle but i try to get as much possible content up , feel free to check it out
I have some plans to gather perhaps some vintage cars up there if i get premission from one "secret collector" he has massive collection restored stuff + obv different kind DIY project or repairs what i happen to encounter, saddly ive been slacking alot on it because for today i could have decent amount of different videos diy-s and so on but you guys know how it goes, forget and more excuses :oops: :D :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBkMs0KBizk

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:04 pm

So finally got free time and since nobody at local welding shops did not seem to be intrested on this job i asked 4 different mechanics, every one had their own excuses... so i decided f it ima do it by myself since aint that much experienced on it, it will not look like some factory job but i think it might do its job once i get it finished. Universal winch mount i decided to make lilbit different and i decided to use original front metal bumper wich is behind plastic, why? turned out it is solid steel not like you see on regular small cars, ofc i added some strengthen plates all around to make sure it will hold and stay strong was it even needed i have on idea, also bought new stronger bolts to switch out original ones wich bolt into frame.
Right now i am on painting stage and then i can start assembling and cuting bumper to fit it in.

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:08 am

So today, packed stuff together, did also first winch test. Put the line arond tree, hand brake on and dragged car towards tree nicely, nothing flew off yet :D :D
I will put that clip onto youtube video once i mix it together right now enjoy just pics.

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:33 pm

Second test done aswell, saw post at 4x4 group that chevy van is stuck at beach.. flew there and job well done :D :D

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:18 pm

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:06 am

Greta job!

Thanks for posting all this!!! :D

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:36 am

Another winch test chance, how smart that was? Not at all but end results? Winch is staying where it should be and nothing flew off :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Tree relocated and pulled up again, should start growing again :wink:

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:59 am

So why were you trying to move the tree?
Nice pics BTW and nice dog :)

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:07 pm

palmerwmd wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:59 am
So why were you trying to move the tree?
Nice pics BTW and nice dog :)
Mostly annoying neighbours and that was actually last tree and biggest out of 5 total, rest did move my buddy with hand winch last year, also to make room into yard a bit and line them up properly.
Since i bought winch and havent had a chance to properly go to offroad somewhere since it has been extremely dry period here, no wet tracks + we had ban to go forests either if you aint own property due dry period, i decided why not to try winch out on that, those loads+ stress wich it went thru is more than enaf you probably need at forest or while mudding, it survived i had to do some small fixes after that wich is good because i rather see it failing near my home than middle of woods where i can not get help if needed, but now its 100% sorted out and track ready if say so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwxn3hWGowM&t=4s

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:53 am

So, new front brake discs+ pads, new turbo cooler NRF made, new hella xenon ballast to drivers side light.
I will make video about this job aswell if somebody curious in few days, tomorrow is plan to hit offroad trail 10-15 approx vehicles should come to this event, probalby i am only pathfinder but will see, several people from different town, will try to caputre this on video tape aswell and will mix it together hopefully, also hopefully aint destroy alot of stuff but who knows :D :D

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:17 am

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:22 am

Video material about this offroad trip. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xtOZv_OwvQ

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:33 am

Awesome stuff! :!:
I would have seen it earlier if I hadnt been on orders as a reservist to Europe. :wink:

Return to “Photo Gallery”