New jordans and few pics from pathy

Amateur Photographer? Us too. Post your latest choice shots, doesn't necessarily have to be automotive related.

Moderator: volvite

silverarrow27

Re: New jordans and few pics from pathy

Postby silverarrow27 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:01 am

I see your Pathy has a v6 badge, but what's with the fmic? Diesel swapped or turbocharged vq40?

Nice pics and videos. I could use a tree pulled out of my yard too lol

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:58 am

silverarrow27 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:01 am
I see your Pathy has a v6 badge, but what's with the fmic? Diesel swapped or turbocharged vq40?

Nice pics and videos. I could use a tree pulled out of my yard too lol
The V9X V6 diesel engine develops 170 kW (231 PS; 228 hp) and 550 N⋅m (406 lb⋅ft) of torque. Peak torque is achieved from as low as 1,750 rpm to 2,500 rpm, with 500 N⋅m (369 lb⋅ft) available from 1,500 rpm. Idle speed is 650 rpm.

It is 3.0 170kw v6 engine. Eu model there aint many of those out and here in Estonia if i look statistics how many are registered then it shows 27 cars total so i can call it kinda rare? if so,
v9x engine ye so D40-s should have same one.
And overall this diesel engine should be much better than those 2,5-s, atleast my friends friend who works at Nissan dealer havent told anything bad about those 3.0-s but who knows, so far over 2,5 years owned and nothing big happened "spitting over my shoulder" , intercooler was expensive but other stuff mainly only regular maintance and 95% jobs i can do bymyself only if i need allingment or something like that then i need to go buy service aint have those things yet aviable due lack of space in workshop.
I hope i can continue this route with it and have a joy from that truck many more years, obviously i am looking some proper metal bumper but it is kinda hard to get it here and ordering from U.S or Australia where biggest sellers reside would be massive tax addition to order..... but perhaps soon i can work something out and trick that bumper into my country.

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:30 am

Added "horsepower" hood deflector oem one.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:29 am

Noxi wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:30 am
Added "horsepower" hood deflector oem one.

Noxi,

thanks for the updates and nice pics as usual!

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:14 am

Happy Holidays!

Still alive pathy works so far :D

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:27 pm

Noxi wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:14 am
Happy Holidays!

Still alive pathy works so far :D

Beautiful!.
I love seeing that snow!
I miss it in Florida everything is full of beaches and palmtrees but give me a nice snowstorm anytime :D

VStar650CL

Postby VStar650CL » Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:06 pm

Aargh. Mount up the beach-blob tires and kick up some sand, then string lights on the palm tree. I'll take Florida!
Merry Christmas all!

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:23 am

Suprise suprise, walked into garage, doors wont open does nothing..... well cracked that key out got myself into car, poped hood decided to measure voltage of battery..
Car were parked like 10h, nothing wasnt turned on or left on but something happened here, since battery is original and 10 years old i decided to go and buy brand new one for start. Installed it and we will see if its empty again then we will have problems, but most likely i bet that old battery just decided to die out :D :D wasnt problems before none and i drive alot, alternator is charging , measured it also.

VStar650CL

Postby VStar650CL » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:40 am

For a voltage that low after just 10 hours, it smells like a bad battery post (internal disconnect between the plates and one of the posts). Be careful if you take it loose, bad posts can spark inside the battery and cause a hydrogen explosion. Wear rubber gloves and safety glasses and keep your face out of the way.

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:20 pm

VStar650CL wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:40 am
For a voltage that low after just 10 hours, it smells like a bad battery post (internal disconnect between the plates and one of the posts). Be careful if you take it loose, bad posts can spark inside the battery and cause a hydrogen explosion. Wear rubber gloves and safety glasses and keep your face out of the way.
no plan to take it apart anyway, new battery seems to be working fine, this morning i checked over voltage is fine and cranks + starts as it should seems that problem is solved.
This oem original battery as it is to get 10 years out of it is kinda crazy, usually they wont really last much and i do live climate where temps change alot, moisture,heat ,cold etc, but just to make sure that everything is alright i keep eye on it few days and if everything okay then i call this solved wich probably is for now but never can know sometimes gremlins come and lurk around :mrgreen: :roll:

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:30 pm

Noxi wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:20 pm
VStar650CL wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:40 am
no plan to take it apart anyway, new battery seems to be working fine, this morning i checked over voltage is fine and cranks + starts as it should seems that problem is solved.
This oem original battery as it is to get 10 years out of it is kinda crazy, usually they wont really last much and i do live climate where temps change alot, moisture,heat ,cold etc, but just to make sure that everything is alright i keep eye on it few days and if everything okay then i call this solved wich probably is for now but never can know sometimes gremlins come and lurk around :mrgreen: :roll:
Look like you definitely got your money's worth out of that battery! :D

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:19 pm

Small update, carry, pull, tow add diesel and good to go 165k/km on clock now. :D

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:22 pm

Noxi, great update!

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:16 am

Long time havent posted anything, car so far doing fine.
Decided to peek + change out front and rear differential oils
As pictures talk by themselves they look nasty! Since i couldnt find any records of them being done before i have dealer paperwork from last owner, then it is obvious it looks like crap after 169 000 km-s
New fluids in and car hopefully happy, going to change out transfercase one aswell.
Video material about that job is coming up soon, aswell i do have another car project so if anybody intrested then step by from my youtube chanel

https://www.youtube.com/c/KillSwitchGarage/videos

After little self promotion moments you guys can see pictures :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Noxi

Postby Noxi » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:41 am

So had free time and decided to build "rock sliders" had access to some free metal pipes so why not ive never liked original side steps + i am that tall person that i dont actually even use them.
Instead buying from online for massive price i thought i make my own, what could go wrong?
Aint have product finished yet + once i got everything welded and ready for fitting i take those sliders into sandblast let them clean em properly and then paint etc..

Return to “Photo Gallery”