2011 Nissan Xterra PRO4X FS

Anything and everything else

Moderator: volvite

palmerwmd
Site Admin

2011 Nissan Xterra PRO4X FS

Postby palmerwmd » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:12 pm

2011 Xterra PRO4X.

Night Armor, over charcoal leather interior, arguably one of the most desirable color combinations.
It has the package with the leather interior.
Otherwise the normal PRO4X Package.
Everything works, rear diff locker, overhead roof bin, Both 4HI and 4Lo work well (I turn them on, even when not needed on a dirt road, just to exercise them a bit)
No Rust.

Essentially Bone Stock, with very minor OEM accessory exceptions:
-The wheels from a 2015 PRO4X (as evident in the pics)
-Nissan OEM Accessory Bug deflector
-Nissan OEM accessory, rear cargo cover
-Engine Block heater
-The light bulbs have been replaced earlier this year with made in Germany Phillips Xtremevision. They are not the blue shine but the ones that just make a bit extra lumens
Headlights , and foglights and roof lights have been replaced with those Xtremevisions and I really see a noticeable improvement.
But they are "just" Halogen bulbs (albeit extra bright ones) not LEDs.

Tires are Hankook Dynapro approx 31,000 miles on them

164,xxx miles on vehicle.
Engine consumes no oil at all between oil changes and oil darkens only very slowly. This holds even when using a higher detergent content oil. So to me this means internals are quite clean.
No leaks of any kind.
VIN available on request.
Lots of highway miles commuting from South Virginia to North Virginia and from Florida to Virginia and from Stuttgart, Germany to Berlin, Germany.
Car has never seen offroad yet.

Car is one of my two daily drivers so mileage will slowly accrue.

It does have one ding on the passenger side rear, hardly noticeable and amendable to paintless dent repair.
Which I may still get done. Dent should be visible on the driver side pic but is not since its too small.

Every single fluid (brakes, Powersteering, coolant, transmission, rear diff, front diff, transfer case) replaced 3.5 years ago and then again this year, also new hoses, new belt done prophylactically.
Engine bay always kept clean and just got a new airfilter 2 weeks ago.
Battery is a 1.5 year old Bosch Platinum 24F purchased at the source in Stuttgart, Germany. (where the main Bosch factory is)
Regular Oil changes with synthetic oils and premium filters (Mobil1 being most common filter)
Plugs were done in the early 100s of miles so lots of life left.
Car sees once a month long distance interstate driving with alternating bottle of techron OR Seafoam in the tank, I'd wager the engine internals and injectors are as clean as they ever see on a 2011.

I had intended to keep this car until I am old and grey and it has been maintained with that goal in mind but I own another SUV.
And while I am not needing to sell and if it doesn't sell its not a big problem to me, I will be happy to keep it forever as well, I may want to take advantage of dropping prices for V8 SUVs.

I now have a hankering for a Y62, 2017-2020 Armada or Infiniti QX80. :P and this is what may make that purchase possible.

I know the milage is not low for this price, but it is a loaded, near perfect NightArmor PRO4X and vehicles close in milage without the PRO4X pedigree or leather often go for comparable money these days.
I dont want to rape anyone but I cannot give it away either,
;)

PMs are good for me, then we can take to phone as needed.

PS:
I really like this Xterra a lot and would put the other SUV (Nissan Pathfinder V8 4x4) up for sale, but I have too much money in that one for a competitive price even in today's market.
IMG_0608b.jpg
IMG_0603b.jpg
IMG_0594b.jpg
IMG_0596b.jpg
IMG_0598b.jpg

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Re: 2011 Nissan Xterra PRO4X FS

Postby palmerwmd » Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:44 pm

PS: 12k OBO.

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:22 pm

I wish you had been selling this a couple of months ago before I purchased my X!

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:36 am

smj999smj wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:22 pm
I wish you had been selling this a couple of months ago before I purchased my X!
I was thinking about that too. ... :oops:

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Tue May 10, 2022 5:15 pm

Car is getting new tires tommorrow.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:23 pm

Bump.
Car has new tires, new camshaft position sensors both left and right.
Works like a Swiss watch.

Return to “Classifieds for Non-Pathfinder”