Lift + Wide on a budget?

Topics relating to Lift Kits, Suspension, Steering...

Moderator: volvite

SlaywareWantsTSwap

Lift + Wide on a budget?

Postby SlaywareWantsTSwap » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:58 pm

Hey guys I'm back on here with some more questions on how sketchy I can get the pathy but not falling apart on the highway.

A big reason that brought me over to the Titan-Swap idea for my pathfinder is because it's way cheaper than the rough-country drop-bracket and I like the fact that the control-arms give about 3" of wheel poke. I'm 16 on budget and am not planning on taking my pathy off-roading, just looking for the lifted and wide look.

I was wondering if I could buy some stock Titan UCAs and LCAs throw those on with my 3" lift puck and do some tie rod extensions to get both the lift and track-width I'm wanting to achieve.

My only concern was if I use the Titan upper and lowers is if I need to get new shocks or if it'd be fine to use my stock shocks with a 3" lift puck.

Thank you for anybody with any insight on this!

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Re: Lift + Wide on a budget?

Postby palmerwmd » Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:53 pm

If you hanker for that extra wheel travel the Titan swap may be the cheapest way for you to do it.
I will let others answer the particulars though.

Otherwise I always liked about the Pathfinder is its balance as an allrounder, highway and offroad.
Also Not too small not too big.
Making the vehicle wider changes its footprint and I would think twice about that as u will be taking away hiway prowess while losing some mpgs

Just my 2 cents :)

Code Pathfinder

Re: Lift + Wide on a budget?

Postby Code Pathfinder » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:19 pm

post99496.html#p99496

Take a peek at this thread.

I did both a titan swap and a drop bracket lift.

total cost for both was around $2500

Return to “R51 Suspension and Steering”