Windshield Washer Nozzles

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

AS_The_Crow_Flys

Windshield Washer Nozzles

Postby AS_The_Crow_Flys » Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:59 pm

Hi All,

I have a 2007 Pathfinder S 4x4 and one of my front washer nozzles has very little throw. I was going to replace them with new ones by they appear to be discontinued for my year. Anyone know if there is a later year there fits the 2007 correctly?

CRC11007

Re: Windshield Washer Nozzles

Postby CRC11007 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:53 pm

There were two different designs for the washer nozzles that I’ve seen: those with replaceable nozzles like my ‘05, or those where the nozzles are built into the cowl. Mine are replaceable, but nonexistent in the Nissan catalog. I took my old ones out, went to the local Autozone, and found a new set of nozzles for a Chrysler or Jeep or something that looked similar in size and mounting mechanism, and they work great.

AS_The_Crow_Flys

Postby AS_The_Crow_Flys » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:16 pm

Yeah i see aftermarket stuff on ebay and such and it looks like total trash. Maybe there are nicer ones out there. I guess i will look next time i go to autozone but i would prefer to get the OEM ones.

AS_The_Crow_Flys

Postby AS_The_Crow_Flys » Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:32 pm

Hi All,

I ordered, these two part numbers below. There is conflicting information listed online at different places. Some say that they are correct and some say that they are for later models. I just received them and initially they look correct. I will report back here once i have a chance to install.

28933-ZL00A
28932-ZL00A

AS_The_Crow_Flys

Postby AS_The_Crow_Flys » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:26 am

Hi All,

I order those part numbers provided from courtesy nissan and provided my vin. They appear to have sent me those part numbers and i can now confirm that they do fit my 2007 pathfinder with nozzles in the cowel... cow-el. coule cowl... the plastic cover at the bottom of the windshield.

The ones installed had small rubber gaskets on the bottom of them but the new ones did not. But no big i took them off and put them on the new ones.

YMMV of course it this may be an option for those with older R51 models.

NWPathfinder

Postby NWPathfinder » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:57 am

Is your existing washer cracked or anything? I had this problem on my daughters car and I removed the water line and pushed air through it in both directions and voila wayyy better spray. Turns out she had a dead mouse that had fallen into her reservoir as the cap was lost on her car. So I pulled the mouse out and cleaned the tank and made a make shift lid for it.

Been going clean ever since!!

AS_The_Crow_Flys

Postby AS_The_Crow_Flys » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:35 am

NWPathfinder wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:57 am
Is your existing washer cracked or anything? I had this problem on my daughters car and I removed the water line and pushed air through it in both directions and voila wayyy better spray. Turns out she had a dead mouse that had fallen into her reservoir as the cap was lost on her car. So I pulled the mouse out and cleaned the tank and made a make shift lid for it.

Been going clean ever since!!
I think the nozzle is split but i didn't check super well. I didn't think it was worth the effort to take it apart and try to fix, reinstall and then have to do it again time wise. So I just bought new front ones (rear was replaced in the past). This pathfinder lives outside in silicon valley so it sees a lot of sun for the last 15 years.

BTW - it looks like i forgot to circle back but the sprayer nozzles did fit and the new ones work great.

Also, i had bought an aftermarket cap in the past to replace mine but the thing only lasted a couple months. You can by an OEM replacement cap with the last part of the tank (fill tube).

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”