Hose replacement help

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

jetstream87

Hose replacement help

Postby jetstream87 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:32 pm

My car was rough idling when it was at operating temperature, this occurred after running it for 5 miles. At time it was when I just rant it a few blocks always, even start up. So my dad gave me the idea to check the intake manifold and see if it was dirty. Sure enough I got some Gold and Black residue coming out of the manifold. I did nearly spray the whole bottle to ensure it was clean, while taking the ducts and putting it together I notice a hose started to fall apart due to the normal wear and tear from the heat. Does anyone know where I can get the replacement for this hose // part number. I just got a generic once from Autozone, my OCD kicked in and want it to replace it with a OEM or aftermarket hose with the same bends. Appreciate the help!
Attachments
20230425_203121.jpg

mdmellott

Re: Hose replacement help

Postby mdmellott » Sun May 07, 2023 6:10 am

The original would be a Nissan only part but I found the >$110 price tag from the dealer to be more than it's worth. Part number 14099-0W010 is available from Nissan resellers like Nissan Parts Deal but the cost is still too high. https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/parts/n ... 0w010.html

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”