SURFING!!

Anything automotive in nature, be it Nissan or one of those "other" manufacturers.

Moderator: volvite

Joely_Bland

SURFING!!

Postby Joely_Bland » Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:02 am

Hi guys

I’m looking at 2011 Pathfinder, can anyone tell me the measurement inside from the front to the back boot? I’m folding the rear seats down to sleep inside but I’ve got an 8ft 2in longboard. Wonder if I can get that inside with me down one side with the passenger seat forward?

Cheers 🏄‍♂️ :D

grm3

Re: SURFING!!

Postby grm3 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:09 pm

In my 2006, the flat cargo area with rear seats down is just under 6 ft. I sometimes haul a 6 ft folding table and have to stand it at a slight diagonal to close the rear hatch. However, the back of the front passenger seat folds forward and flat, so with that down you should clear 8'2" from the front dash to rear hatch down the right side. I once fit a few 8 ft sign posts in that way.

Joely_Bland

Postby Joely_Bland » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:35 pm

Fantastic! Really appreciate the reply that’s great. Better get looking for one!!

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:57 pm

Joely_Bland wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:35 pm
Fantastic! Really appreciate the reply that’s great. Better get looking for one!!
Just so you know the 06 and 11 have the exact same Dimensions inside and out.(same Generation) :D

ShipFixer

Postby ShipFixer » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:51 pm

You can get the board in, but probably not that way. If you remove the passenger headrest, tilt the seat back, and then put something about the same height (I use a large plastic tote with surf stuff in it), it will fit down the passenger side that way. Here is my 7'10" Harley Ingleby Mid 6 that way with nothing propping up the tail right after I bought it:

I can haul two 10'0" boards stacked on the passenger side in soft bags that way, with the nose on the dash, but two boards will block my view of the passenger side rear view mirror.

A 10'0", 9'2", and 8'0" stacked up:

Not ideal since you can't see out the right side, I can usually get by with two. The 9 foot boards don't block the mirror at all with the tail pushed back to the tailgate.

Return to “General Automotive”