Tonneau cover

Anything automotive in nature, be it Nissan or one of those "other" manufacturers.

Moderator: volvite

schmo9

Tonneau cover

Postby schmo9 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:01 pm

Can anyone tell me how to fit the tonneau cover to my Pathfinder? :?
It is the two piece version that is supplied with the car and I cant for the life of me work out how its supposed to go on. I went back to the dealer and they couldnt work it out either.
Its the version that fits into slots on the plastic trim.

Any help or pics would be greatly appreciated.

S

Brit

Postby Brit » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:05 am

Hi there

There is a thread on here somewhere about a similar topic but I couldn't find it when I just looked.
Here's a few pictures of how mine used to fit, unfortunately I no longer own the Pathfinder.

HTH.

schmo9

Postby schmo9 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Cheers thats exactly what I needed to see. That is the cover I have. However the area on the RHS rear of your old pathfinder extends further into the cab than on my 2005 model....thats why i cant get it to fit!!!!!

Obviously got the wrong cover supplied with the Path. :cry:

S

cheiane

Re: Tonneau cover

Postby cheiane » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:24 pm

schmo9 wrote:Can anyone tell me how to fit the best tonneau cover to my Pathfinder? :?
It is the two piece version that is supplied with the car and I cant for the life of me work out how its supposed to go on. I went back to the dealer and they couldnt work it out either.

S
hows your tonneau cover now? anyway apology for making this thread up after years.im looking for the tonneau cover that fits in mine. can you point me to the right direction on where to buy one? thanks a lot! :)

schmo9

Re: Tonneau cover

Postby schmo9 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:40 am

cheiane wrote:
schmo9 wrote:Can anyone tell me how to fit the best tonneau cover to my Pathfinder? :?

S
hows your tonneau cover now? anyway apology for making this thread up after years.im looking for the tonneau cover that fits in mine. can you point me to the right direction on where to buy one? thanks a lot! :)
What a coincidence...just got round to fitting a small extension piece for the rubber fitting/peg to compensate for the cut out for later Pathfinders...works great now! :D

Ive seen the covers on Ebay a couple of times but not often..probably best trying your local stealer but im sure that route will cost ya!

Return to “General Automotive”