Finally got it !!

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

Brit

Finally got it !!

Postby Brit » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:59 pm

Just thought I'd post a quick photo of the new Pathfinder I picked up on Friday. So far I'm loving it and haven't had a proper chance to take any decent photo's, so please forgive the poor composition, with the tree sticking out of the roof ! :oops:
Well I'm off to work my way through the instruction manual so I'll keep you posted... :D
Ian.

RacerZX
Site Admin

Postby RacerZX » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:46 pm

Looks really sharp man, great!

mtbpath

nice!!!

Postby mtbpath » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:30 am

Brit, congrats on your new Pathfinder.
what color is that? looks green but I think its Graphite?
anyways, look great with the side markers and those are headlamps water sprayer thingy.

btw, I really want one those diecast models you have on your avitar?
feel like shipping one to USA if I pay for it?? 8) :lol:

blink32
Sponsored Member

Postby blink32 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:45 am

now to just find out if you can switch the Xenon's to LHD mode for the rest of Europe and I'll be bugging you to find out a price or part number on those guys.

Brit

Postby Brit » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:08 pm

Thanks guys, really enjoying driving it at last.
The colour (in sales literature speak) is 'structural grey' though as you say it has a green tint to it, the photo doesn't really do it justice. They are the headlamp washers on the front bumper, a legal requirement over here with xenon headlamps, and yes Blink32 I'll be checking out part numbers for you :D
I bought the model off Ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-Pathfinder ... dZViewItem
Drop them a mail, they may ship to the USA, if not mail me and I'll check out postage costs for you.
The only issue I have at the moment are three paint blemishes (not major), which the dealer has already booked us in to remedy and has apologised for not spotting pre-delivery. I always go over the bodywork VERY carefully before accepting delivery. Let's hope they are as good as their word with the repair. I'll let you know.

rlh2005

Postby rlh2005 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:53 am

Doesn't help much, but CourtesyParts.com has scale models of other Nissan cars. Maybe they have a line on scale model Pathfinders.

http://www.courtesyparts.com/models/index.html

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:14 pm

I checked with the Ebay seller & it would come out to about US$50.00 to buy & have the model shipped. I was pretty close to doing so until I found the size of the thing is only 4.5". I had thought it might be closer to 8".

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”