MP3 hook up

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

ferrariowner123

MP3 hook up

Postby ferrariowner123 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:41 pm

Hey there! This is my first post so i hope is not too stupid of a question but i just baught a 1996 Pathfinder in black with 100,000 miles, off road package, heated seats, standard tranny, the works, and all of it works pretty well, but i had a couple of questions, i noticed that the Stereo it comes with doesnt have a cassette player, which doesnt sound like too huge of deal, but me and my MP3 player, were pretty tight, like usaully pretty rare to find me not on my Zune, so without the cassette player i can use those little cassette tapes that have an audio jack coming from it, allowing me to play my Zune music through the car, and there isnt an Aux jack, i was wondering is there anyway around this without replacing the factory head unit, i've seen people take there car to like car toys or where ever and they get them to put a little audio cable that runs through the stereo, is this true? Sorry if this isnt clear, but im trying really hard. lol

One more question, On my new pathfinder, the rear windsheild wiper water pump doesn't seem to work, like when i push the switch, nothing happens except for the wiper going back and forth, is ther a simple, common or known problem to why it would do this?

Thanks in advance

Ferrari

Nighter-cdn

MP3 player

Postby Nighter-cdn » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Have you considered going to an electronics store to purchase a trip tuner ?

They plug into your cigarette lighter and you simply tune to an unclear radio station and tune the tuner the same. Plug the wire from the tuner in to your earphone out for your MP3 player and viola, music....

About $25-$35

iudigital

Ipod/AUX connecting devices to your OEM Nissan Radio

Postby iudigital » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:36 pm

I just bought my second Nissan first one was a 2006 350Z and I used this harness and it works great with Ipods and AUX input. Plus we just bought a 2001 Pathfinder and we are going to use it again.
Best of luck, Gary

http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/ ... NIS&tp=120

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”