bought 2006 cpo path, but they stiffed me with floor mats

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

ByPath

bought 2006 cpo path, but they stiffed me with floor mats

Postby ByPath » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:02 am

they first stated the floor mats were probably inside, then after signing papers they said the trucks comes with whatever is in the truck.

what u guys think ?

BMXPath

Postby BMXPath » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:04 pm

I bought my Pfinder CPO. I noticed that it didnt have floor mats in it before I decided to buy it.
When I called to tell the Dealer I wanted it, I mentioned the lack of mats. They said, "Oh, they are in there!" I said they werent even in the interior pics on the internet listing. They ordered me a Factory set and shipped them to my house after I took the Pfinder home.

08 pathy

Postby 08 pathy » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Tell them you want the mats or your bringing the truck back... :lol:

ByPath

Postby ByPath » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 pm

can I do that? I already signed papers....but what they did was deceptive and I intend to take it up to nissan corprate.

If they are willing to stiff me for some measly floor mats, who knows what else they have stiffed me on as well.

08 pathy wrote:Tell them you want the mats or your bringing the truck back... :lol:

thegovernor

Postby thegovernor » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:05 pm

Where located? I have a set of tan carpet mats for sale in MD. Make me an offer and they are yours.

SPICOLI

Postby SPICOLI » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:08 pm

I think you need to talk to the sales manager and explain your case. Very often it's about a little bit of gentle verbal judo. My truck came without floor mats also, and after having a chat with the sales manager for ten minutes, he ordered me a new set without a charge. Three months later, the same manager warrantied those floor mats after one of them cracked.

Gentle Verbal Judo goes a long way.

skinny2
Sponsored Member

Postby skinny2 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:23 am

First thing to clear up: CPO doesn't mean beans when it comes to accessories/extra/features. It just means it was inspected for safety/maintenance and has an extended warranty. Dealer pays Nissan for this in order to sell the vehicle for a higher price (so you pay for it too, just like if you bought an extended warranty).

With that out of the way, I would think a GOOD dealer would make sure you had the mats if you expressed interest in them before closing the deal. Nissan Corporate isn't going to have much to say about this, it's basically about adding a feature that wasn't on this USED vehicle.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”