can the tranny collant defect be prosecutable ?

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

ByPath

Postby ByPath » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:52 pm

it shouldn't void it but you know darn well they will say anything to avoid responsibility even though it's clearly their responsibility.....but who knows, I don't think they can easily dodge responsibility any more.

you figure the parts supplier would have perfected a dated technology such as the tranny cooler.

08 pathy wrote:
NISLO wrote:
You don't have to modify a NEW truck, the new trucks are not affected.
How is that??? Nissan is still using the same RADIATOR... anyone think nissan would void your warrenty for making the bypass???

slavabon

Postby slavabon » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:32 am

08 pathy wrote:
NISLO wrote:
You don't have to modify a NEW truck, the new trucks are not affected.
How is that??? Nissan is still using the same RADIATOR... anyone think nissan would void your warrenty for making the bypass???
I have been wondering the same thing. They could point at your cooler bypass set up and deny warranty repair in case you develop problems related to rad or tranny. They wont notice anyhting if you take your truck in for maintenance, etc., since its all covered up. In case you have to take it in for tranny fluid replacement/flush or any other tranny or radiator related issues, I would recommend resonnecting the hoses, just in case. Just my opinion. If your warranty is up, then it does not matter, I guess.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”