o/d does not work

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

jeffp0477

o/d does not work

Postby jeffp0477 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:07 pm

i got an 04 pathfinder le, it has 106k miles. my main problem is the overdrive stopped working.. it use to work, now the light dont come one if you press the button, another thing i notice is the shifting is kinda rough.. gas mileage consumption poor, engine sounds like it got power.

i bought this path in georgia and i brought it back with me here in california. i got a p0240 code pending and the p0430 as well, i just got a new cats last oct. 4 new o2 sensors.

i read some threads pertaining to this codes and they mentioned getting it reprogrammed? is this what i really have to do? do i ask the dealer to do it or do they tell me that i need it? i hate going to stealership.. last time i brought this truck in, they couldn't give me a straight answer after all the checks they did, they did some 120pt check or something, then they told me that my ecu is faulty so they ordered one pd 800 then they said its not it, then they said its good i picked it up drove it for less than 6miles and started idling rough, so i brought it back after all that stuff they did and 1300 down the drain there is still something wrong with it...

so please give me some advice.. is there a fuse for the overdrive switch or something? do i bring my car to a transmission place?

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”