What's up with the forum lately?

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

AZ_Path

What's up with the forum lately?

Postby AZ_Path » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:34 pm

I would have posted this in the Announcements section, but it's locked so this seems like the next best place. Over the weekend the forum was down due to "exceeding bandwidth." It worked on Monday, but then today I'm receiving more error messages. Any update mods? Thanks.

AZ_Path

Postby AZ_Path » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:59 pm

Strange.... I see Captain's ban-width post in the Announcements section now, but I didn't a few minutes ago when I made my post.

The error messages today weren't regarding bandwidth. I don't remember what they said though. Is it all related?

disallow
Site Admin

Postby disallow » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:16 pm

AZ_Path wrote:Strange.... I see Captain's ban-width post in the Announcements section now, but I didn't a few minutes ago when I made my post.

The error messages today weren't regarding bandwidth. I don't remember what they said though. Is it all related?
Browser caching issue? Captain's message was there yesterday for sure...

I did have issues accessing this afternoon, I reported that in the comments/suggestions section several weeks ago but never got a reply from the mods. Maybe they don't know?

The error message I get says:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/nissan/public_html/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/nissan/public_html/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/nissan/public_html/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Captain
Sponsored Member

Postby Captain » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:32 pm

Working on it. Thanks Im going to give this to RacerZx and let him owrk on it.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”