Sea Foam video :)

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

me&pathy

Sea Foam video :)

Postby me&pathy » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:04 pm

So i sea foamed the pathfinder and damn she was gasssey. All good now i highly recommend it i just flushed it through the brake booster. Did some runs in her and it felt like new. Shifted at redline and was very eager to kick down through the gears the pick up is very nice. Its got almost 50 thousand miles on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAmqchdgN7k

HillbillyJake

Postby HillbillyJake » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Cool nice video. would have liked to see the whole job though. how long did it take to stop smoking? I have 60k on my 08 and have been thinking about doing the job. for now I have been dumping it in the fuel tank on a regular basis.

me&pathy

Postby me&pathy » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:36 pm

HillbillyJake wrote:Cool nice video. would have liked to see the whole job though. how long did it take to stop smoking? I have 60k on my 08 and have been thinking about doing the job. for now I have been dumping it in the fuel tank on a regular basis.
hmmm well the smoking stopped after about 2 and a half miles i just ran it all out to the fuel cut and it was done after that. its easy to run il try to do a how to when i get time, i Have to drive to LA in the morning. But very noticeable improvement in response.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”