16" factory 5-spoke wheels/tires. *price drop*

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

awake

16" factory 5-spoke wheels/tires. *price drop*

Postby awake » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:54 pm

i have a pretty clean set of 16" factory 5-spoke wheels.

i received these in a trade for my take-offs from a neighbor....i really have little use for these things....and theyre taking up some pretty valuable space in my garage.

the tires are some highway-style general grabbers that may have a 3000-5000 miles left on them. they are decently close to the wear bars.

as far as condition goes, they are probably an 8/10. there are a few knicks around the lug holes and from everyday road rash. they are off a 2008. all wheels are straight and true. these would be great to throw some big off road MT tires on and have some fun.

TPMS sensors are still on them.

id like $400 + actual shipping if needed.

the TPMS sensors are pricey by themselves. best i could find is about $50/pc. they are usually good for about 5 years. so if you need some sensors too, youre making out pretty good. these should have about 2.5-3 years left in them.

i can get you actual pictures if you are seriously interested. for now, here is a picture that doesnt belong to me, just for reference as to what wheels im speaking of:

again....$400 + actual shipping.

awake

Postby awake » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:34 pm

edited for price drop.

$400+ actual shipping.

awake

Postby awake » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:15 pm

come get em.

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”