Walked away from crash....thanks Pathy

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

Woodsmiles

Walked away from crash....thanks Pathy

Postby Woodsmiles » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:04 pm

I own a 2005 Pathfinder offroad. A car came to a dead stop on the interstate with out brake lights and we slammed into him going about 40 mph. He had a work truck with a steel bumper which tore up the truck.

Airbags deployed, dash cracked, windshield cracked, front of the truck is gone, the highway maint. was shoveling my fog lights onto the shoulder....the insurance thinks it willl be a total loss...:(

Very sad, our Pathy was paid off and so fun! I have to go get everything out of the truck tom. and will try to take pics of the damage and post them. We are really lucky. My mom has airbag abrasions on her chin and a sore leg, I have pretty bad neck thing going on and a headache...I think the airbag knocked me out when it deployed? But we walked out of the accident. Awesome truck when you arent worried about safety, even better when you are. :)

mar1
Sponsored Member

Postby mar1 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:44 am

wow. great to hear no one was really injured, and speedy recovery for u and ur mom.

Suliman

Postby Suliman » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:51 am

VERY nice to know, glad you're ok.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:47 am

also glad to hear you guys are ok.

Captain
Sponsored Member

Postby Captain » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:02 am

I'm very happy to hear that your all ok.

eieio
Sponsored Member

Postby eieio » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:31 am

glad to hear that you weren't hurt very badly, and that your truck protected you both so well!
is another Pathfinder a consideration if yours is a total loss?

Woodsmiles

Postby Woodsmiles » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:56 pm

This is our third one and the first one in an accident. We are thinking of another..

Hey if it ain't broke.....

I went and took all my stuff out of the pathy and she wouldn't spit out the cds but I did take a pic of her in case we really say goodbye. How do I upload this?
thanks for the well wishes.
christina

HillbillyJake

Postby HillbillyJake » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:01 pm

sorry to hear about your truck. but glad to hear that everyone is ok.

AZ_Path

Postby AZ_Path » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:48 pm

Woodsmiles wrote:How do I upload this?
Glad everyone is alright. I'd be curious to see the pics and see how the path absorbed the impact.

To post the pictures you'll need to have a site host your photos. www.photobucket.com is a popular choice and is free. Create an account and upload your pictures there. Once you upload them, if you mouse over the picture it will show you code for linking to the pictures. Copy the code that begins with [IMG] and then paste that code into your post. Your picture should show up once you view the post.

cannonball

Postby cannonball » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:56 pm

glad to hear you are alright! I'm also interested to see pictures of how the pathfinder handled the accident.

Hope you decide to get another one, if you dont you'll want one until the day you get back into one :)

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”