05-07 OEM Upholstery Tan $300

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

nscarola

05-07 OEM Upholstery Tan $300

Postby nscarola » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:47 pm

Hey I have this posted on craigslist and no hits.. Here is my ad.. its really a good deal if anyone needs new seat covers. Just not a huge market for it..

2005-07 NISSAN PATHFINDER 3-ROW FACTORY ORIGINAL SEAT COVERS - LIGHT TAN COLOR-HONEY COMB MESH FABRIC-MISSING DRIVERS BOTTOM COVER

***** SAVE BIG $$$ HUGE DEAL****

THESE ARE NOT CHEAP SLIP-OVER COVERS SEEN ADVERTISED-THEY ARE THE ORIGINAL FACTORY REPLACEMENTS!

**COMPLETE KIT INCLUDED-ALL SEATS ARE INCLUDED -WITH HEADREST COVERS-MISSING DRIVER BOTTOM.
!

This listing is for a complete like new factory cloth interior for a 2005-07 NISSAN PATHFINDER 3 ROW in the original LIGHT TAN color. These cloth covers are in great condition! They are taken off of showroom cars that the dealers change out for leather. Although you may not need to replace your interior now, it is well worth the bargain! In fact, just the driver seat bottom cushion from the dealer will run between $140.00-$300.00 making the cost of this complete kit into the thousands$$$. Even if you do not use them right away, when you sell or trade in the vehicle it will give you great value being able to include a brand new interior for the buyer! I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THIS IS AN UNBEATABLE DEAL! THANK YOU for your interest!!

flyer44

Postby flyer44 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:07 am

I am interested in your upholstery for the nissan pathfinder
my email is [email protected] or call 303-887-5433
Mike

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”