Dashboard 2006 pathfinder.

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

Lthoward70

Dashboard 2006 pathfinder.

Postby Lthoward70 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:36 pm

I need to pull back the dashboard on the drivers side to install a bullydog tuner and i want it to look clean. Does anybody know how unbolt the dashboard and pull it back just an inch or so. please help. anything could be helpful, links, pictures, etc.

thank you

goblue90

Re: Dashboard 2006 pathfinder.

Postby goblue90 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:09 am

Lthoward70 wrote:I need to pull back the dashboard on the drivers side to install a bullydog tuner and i want it to look clean. Does anybody know how unbolt the dashboard and pull it back just an inch or so. please help. anything could be helpful, links, pictures, etc.

thank you
http://www.thenissanpath.com/filelib/R51/Service/IP.pdf

How are you mounting yours? Here's how I mounted mine:

bwareheim

Postby bwareheim » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:22 am

I love how you mounted the bully dog. Where do you get the piece to enclose it like that and also how do you like the bully dog? How does your pathy do now performance wise?

goblue90

Postby goblue90 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:14 pm

bwareheim wrote:I love how you mounted the bully dog. Where do you get the piece to enclose it like that and also how do you like the bully dog? How does your pathy do now performance wise?
Thanks, the piece that opens/closes is a Nissan OEM part. It's the navigation housing for a garmin portable nav unit. The bully dog GT comes with a window mount, so I hacked both the window mount and the nav housing (bought it on Craigslist), bought a 90 degree HDMI connector, and got everything to come together cleanly.

I really like the bully dog. I did encounter an issue where my faulty battery caused a flash session to be interrupted, which resulted in locking up my ECM. I called Bully Dog and their Tech department was able to get me up and running again... whew. As far as performance, I can definitely tell a difference (I'm running the performance tune), but never got it dyno'd.

valenburg

Postby valenburg » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:24 pm

^^^How about in gas mileage? I'd like to try and justify getting one to my wife however, not much is up about their performance on these vehicles.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”