05 Pathfinder Startup Issue

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

iluvamc_323

05 Pathfinder Startup Issue

Postby iluvamc_323 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Just recently my 05 Pathfinder with 90,000+ miles has had a problem catching when I try to start it. Also, while my wife was driving, not very fast and the car just stopped. We brought it to Autozone so they could check the starter, alternator, and things of that nature. Their tester said there were no problems. I asked a friend that is a car person and he suggested the fuel filter or something with the fuel system. I am not a car guy so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We are also about to bring in the car for the 100,000 tune up. Would they even check the fuel system during that tune up? Thanks for the help.

eieio
Sponsored Member

Re: 05 Pathfinder Startup Issue

Postby eieio » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:47 pm

iluvamc_323 wrote:Just recently my 05 Pathfinder with 90,000+ miles has had a problem catching when I try to start it. Also, while my wife was driving, not very fast and the car just stopped. We brought it to Autozone so they could check the starter, alternator, and things of that nature. Their tester said there were no problems. I asked a friend that is a car person and he suggested the fuel filter or something with the fuel system. I am not a car guy so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We are also about to bring in the car for the 100,000 tune up. Would they even check the fuel system during that tune up? Thanks for the help.
may be related to this:
http://www.nissanassist.com/web/ECMRela ... hp?menu=42

reinaldo

pathfinder

Postby reinaldo » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:54 pm

I think in this case, you may go for AutoMD and might as well replace those parts that are defective at cheap auto parts.com.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”