Well I traded my Pathy......

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

05pathyse

Postby 05pathyse » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:21 am

Your pathfinder is on ebay for sale http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-P ... 2563218f40

GOTGOO
Sponsored Member

Postby GOTGOO » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:15 am

05pathyse wrote:Your pathfinder is on ebay for sale http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-P ... 2563218f40
Yeah I just looked at http://twincitytoyota.com/Home/ where i traded in at they have it on there for $15,400. Makes me sad to see it for sale... Maybe by the end of the year i can save up enough cash and buy a 86-95 WD21 Pathy to play with! Atleast then I wont be afraid to get to crazy with it since i wont be paying monthly on it lol!

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:33 pm

It's sad to see your pride and joy for sale again

thejean

Postby thejean » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:06 pm

I traded mine in as well... picked up an F-350. I just needed more towing capability.

pawjr74

Postby pawjr74 » Tue May 10, 2011 6:34 am

It's official. I'm in the process of trading in my Pathfinder as well. I bought it new in 2005 and overall I've been pleased with the vehicle. I have had a few issues that were all covered under the extended warranty that I purchased. I do recommend an extended warranty for anyone purchasing one of these vehicles.

The biggest factor in my replacement vehicle was MPG. I do 90% of my driving in the Pathfinder around town and I'm only averaging 15-16 MPG.

I have decided to go a little smaller and I'm going to be purchasing a GMC Terrain. I've never been a big fan of American cars (I know most Japanese cars are built in the US) but I didn't really feel that my Pathfinder was any more reliable than an American car would be these days.

I was disappointed in Nissan's choices for a smaller SUV. The Rouge is too small and the Murano or Xterra don't get that good of fuel economy.

Ok you guys can let me have it now.

goblue90

Postby goblue90 » Tue May 10, 2011 6:59 am

pawjr74 wrote:It's official. I'm in the process of trading in my Pathfinder as well. I bought it new in 2005 and overall I've been pleased with the vehicle. I have had a few issues that were all covered under the extended warranty that I purchased. I do recommend an extended warranty for anyone purchasing one of these vehicles.

The biggest factor in my replacement vehicle was MPG. I do 90% of my driving in the Pathfinder around town and I'm only averaging 15-16 MPG.

I have decided to go a little smaller and I'm going to be purchasing a GMC Terrain. I've never been a big fan of American cars (I know most Japanese cars are built in the US) but I didn't really feel that my Pathfinder was any more reliable than an American car would be these days.

I was disappointed in Nissan's choices for a smaller SUV. The Rouge is too small and the Murano or Xterra don't get that good of fuel economy.

Ok you guys can let me have it now.
Sad to see you go Pawjr, but can relate as my Pathfinder is my daily driver as well and it hurts my wallet going to the pump. I've sunk in too much money into my truck for me to sell/trade it in, so I'll be keeping it for a looong time (unless it dies and breaks down on me, which is very possible). Anyway, enjoy the new Terrain!

By the way, my alignment was perfect with the rear Rancho spacers!

pawjr74

Postby pawjr74 » Tue May 10, 2011 7:12 am

Glad to hear that goblue90! Tires are too expensive to not have a proper alignment.

BTW I've owned my Pathfinder for 6 years and that is the longest I've ever kept a vehicle.

I'll have a set of Rancho spacers and a Nismo CAI for sale here soon.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Tue May 10, 2011 8:03 am

pawjr74 wrote:It's official. I'm in the process of trading in my Pathfinder as well... Ok you guys can let me have it now.
Your life, your choice. I doubt anyone would knock you for getting a different vehicle. I'll be right there with you when the Nissan redesigns appear, which should address the fuel economy issue. If not, I'll be going to Toyota. The options for a real dirt-worthy SUV are becoming increasingly limited these days & it really bites. Let us know how it goes with the Terrain.

GOTGOO
Sponsored Member

Postby GOTGOO » Fri May 13, 2011 1:14 pm

pawjr74 wrote: The biggest factor in my replacement vehicle was MPG.
Sorry you had to trade it in.. MPG was my main reason also and the pathfinder stuck around longer than any vehicles i had before it. I hope the gmc works for what you need!

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Fri May 13, 2011 1:41 pm

NVSteve wrote:
pawjr74 wrote:It's official. I'm in the process of trading in my Pathfinder as well... Ok you guys can let me have it now.
Your life, your choice. I doubt anyone would knock you for getting a different vehicle. I'll be right there with you when the Nissan redesigns appear, which should address the fuel economy issue. If not, I'll be going to Toyota. The options for a real dirt-worthy SUV are becoming increasingly limited these days & it really bites. Let us know how it goes with the Terrain.
I have enjoyed my Pathfinder for 3 months, but my Jeep has been awesome. I've also looked at the new Jeep grand cherokee and they are a dirt-worthy SUV.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”