New member, new owner

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

AZ_Path

New member, new owner

Postby AZ_Path » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:47 pm

Hi Everyone,

My wife and I recently purchased a 2008 Pathfinder SE with the premium and side airbag package. So far we really enjoy it. We replaced a 1998 Honda Civic. We decided on the Pathfinder because of it's third row of seating and towing capacity. This looks like a great forum and I look forward to being able to contribute as well as learn. Here are a couple of quick pics.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:27 am

I like the house! Looks like you are really on the outskirts of civilization (for now at least). What other vehicles did you look at before you ended up with the PF? Welcome to the forum.

AZ_Path

Postby AZ_Path » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:33 am

Thanks! We're not quite as far from civilization as it might look. There is no house across from us and then it opens up to one of the holes on the golf course so it make for a nice view of the mountains. It's one of the reasons we choose the lot.

As far other vehicles. The list was pretty short. We wanted a vehicle that could pull a 3500 lb. boat but didn't necessary want a full size SUV due do how thirsty they are. The Pathfinder really seems to be a great mix. It has the third row for the extra seating when you need it. Granted you would only want to put children back there. The V6 also does pretty good on gas. We're averaging 20 MPG right now according to the computer.

The other vehicle we looked at the most at was the 4runner, but it's towing capacity is 1000 lbs less and my experience with Toyota is that are not as willing to deal on price. The Pilot was thrown out right away due to towing capability and the fact that we don't care for the way it looks. Our experience with American vehicles has not been favorable so they didn't get much consideration either.

me&pathy

Postby me&pathy » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:04 pm

nice pathfinder i like the white

56nomad56

Postby 56nomad56 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Yes, it looks like the picture in the link. Looks like it goes under the silver side trim, not sure how much work it would take to remove the side trim pieces and then the CF (if it's glued or snaps in place).

Called the dealer to see if they carried the wood trim piece, was told by parts that they would need the VIN of a PF with the wood trim so they could look up the part number. Don't have that. Maybe I'll call around to see if a local dealer has one on their lot.

Lots of trouble, but it would make the wife happy...

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Welcome

mar1
Sponsored Member

Postby mar1 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:44 am

JAHBLESSINGS wrote:Welcome
he's been a member for 3 years now :lol:

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:31 am

oh crap, i just noticed it. old thread bump i guess.

MelissaDaisy99

Postby MelissaDaisy99 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:32 pm

Hello !
I am a new member. My name is Melissa Daisy and I like to say thanks to the site owner for this great site and all the members of this forum for sharing good and useful information to all people.
I found this forum quite informative as well interested, it is really great!

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”