Feeler- possible sale of OEM 2011 Silver Edition 17" wh

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

carshius

Feeler- possible sale of OEM 2011 Silver Edition 17" wh

Postby carshius » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:51 am

I just put new wheels on my Pathfinder and am considering selling my oem wheels. They are the silver edition 17" and I do not have the tpms sensors. I do have the oem wheel locks and lug nuts. I haven't seen them for sale before so I don't know what they would be worth. If you are interested please pm me and we can discuss. I am willing to ship, and I already have them in boxes.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:15 pm

What do they look like? Any chance you can post a picture? How much are you asking and do they come with tires? Thanks.

carshius

Postby carshius » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:11 am

volvite wrote:What do they look like? Any chance you can post a picture? How much are you asking and do they come with tires? Thanks.
I have them in boxes already, but I can take pictures if you would like. They do not come with tires or TPMS sensors. I didn't have a price in mind as I haven't seen these wheels for sale before. I can post a picture in a day or so. If you search online for a 2011 Nissan pathfinder silver edition you can see the wheels that only this trim of pathfinder comes with.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Ok I saw them. They look good. The reason I'm looking is I have an LE with 18s and there are less choices on tires for the 18 in the kinds I want. Can you estimate possible shipping to 83648? It might not be worth it to me as the shipping might be horrible. Thanks for your help.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Were you able to get an estimate on shipping to 83648? or 84339? Which ever is cheaper.

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”