No votes
Maybe
67%

Total votes: 3

Captain
Sponsored Member

Site suggestions.

Postby Captain » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:36 pm

I know Im new to this site and I realy staring to like it alot. I've been on many 4x4 and diving forums. Some realy easy suggestions I have are.
A section for Mods to the Pathfinder such as

Engine
Drivetrain
Suspension/steering
Exhaust
Fuel system
Wheels
Tires
Body
Interior
Audio
Brakes
Towing

for exe here is my good freinds site for my old ZR2
http://www.zr2usa.com/mboard/index.php?

This way when you have a ? or a idea or a mod you made to your great PF, you can post it in the correct topic area. The reason Im saying this is I have some Moderating under my belt and thought this would be a good idea.

Captain
Sponsored Member

Postby Captain » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:34 pm

bump?????????

blink32
Sponsored Member

Postby blink32 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:28 pm

I think these are very appropriate suggestions..... for a site with enough user base. Something the site could definitely grow into but I don't think it would help anything right now. And as far as I know Carl (RacerZX) is the only admin/mod on this site and increasing the sub-forums would only add to the work load. Just my two pennies.

Captain
Sponsored Member

Postby Captain » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:04 am

Its just idea for when the site gets more popular with PF members. but one topic are just for mods would be nice and add the others lator

Gray

Postby Gray » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:56 pm

One of the things that I like about the forum the way it is now is that there are no ads, unlike the majority of phpBB boards that I've been on. I guess Carl is paying for an adfree forum out of his own pocket as I don't see a 'donate here' button either. Thanks Carl.

Just a question Carl as I see that the announcement section is locked, does the 'google adsense bot' also index this forum?

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”