AC/4x4parts.com Rear Lift Springs $100 + shipping

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

IcedTeasley

AC/4x4parts.com Rear Lift Springs $100 + shipping

Postby IcedTeasley » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:54 pm

As many of you know I have OME rear springs on my PF. At first I thought they were too tall. I guess I still do but I appreciate the extra height on trails and while towing. I bought a set of 4x4parts.com rear lift springs hoping they would give me the right amount of rear lift. After reading Carl's review of his, I realized they wouldn't be tall enough for me. If you are after a conservative lift for your R51 PF, these are what you need. Unlike other rear lift springs these won't give you any alignment headaches. They should provide about 1.5 inches of lift. They would match up well with the Rancho Quicklift or Bilstein front lift options and work with factory rear shocks.

Here's a product link:
https://www.4x4parts.com/nissan/pathfin ... -5637.html

Again, these are brand-spanking new. They have been collecting dust in my garage all summer and I'm tired of looking at them. I can provide a shipping quote if needed. I can also provide packaged weight and dimensions so you can use your own shipper if you want.

If you live in the denver area, send me a PM and we can meet in person.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Good luck with the sale.

NmexMAX

Postby NmexMAX » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:31 am

Grrrrrr. If only I waited a week.

TheRude1

Postby TheRude1 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:51 am

Get a est for shipping to 46226 and send me a pm if you still have them

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”