Tail Light Guards: Steel--Anyone Install These on their PF?

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

OurPathfinder

Tail Light Guards: Steel--Anyone Install These on their PF?

Postby OurPathfinder » Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:00 am

You come out from grocery shopping only to find some idiot carelessly rammed their shopping cart into the back of your PF and cracked your tail lamp. You get angry-- curve a little (or a lot). What are you to do? Like many of us, online has become our source for buying aftermarket stuff for our PF's. I began scouring the internet for steel (non plastic) tail light covers for my PF. Then I realize these silly companies want anywhere from $150-$240 for a TAIL LIGHT COVER!!! WHAT?!?! I've seen the stuff on EBay for $49.99 with $19.99 shipping an handling, and am curious... is the stuff on EBay any different than the $200 guards? My question to everyone out there, is it worth the money ($70 + shipping on EBay) and is it a difficult install? Has anyone purchased these and are happy with them? Thanks in advance!

SilverGhost

Postby SilverGhost » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:42 pm

I have bought nothing off EB for my PF, and probably never will. However, I've bought (and sold) a ton of other stuff there. As was the closing line of every NYPD Blue episode en originum, "Be careful out there." What you see is not necesarily what you get. :| If you need an OEM headlight assembly, I gotcha' covered. Tailights - sorry, can't help.

OurPathfinder

Postby OurPathfinder » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:14 pm

I appreciate the OEM offer SG. Just want a tail light guard. Thank you!

SilverGhost

Postby SilverGhost » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:19 pm

Actually, no offer was intended. Just making conversation.

OurPathfinder

Postby OurPathfinder » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:06 pm

Ahh.. my apologies. I'd like to still find the tail light guards. I'll keep my eyes peeled for some--or just make my own.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”