New to Nissan in Northern Ontario

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Heisenberg

New to Nissan in Northern Ontario

Postby Heisenberg » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:58 am

Hi y'all

We've been a one-car family with a Passat 2.0T wagon (manual) for too long. Fishing and kayaking are taking it's toll on it. Two-wheel drive and low ground-clearance are a huge limitation during Steelhead and white water kayak season.

So I bought a 2006 Pathfinder SE (4.0V6) with 80 000 km on it. It comes with detailed service history. One stipulation was that the (original) radiator will be replaced. I'll pick it up on Tuesday, but will probably spare you pictures of a stock vehicle. "Real" tires and a bumper/winch combo may be in the distant future, as this SUV won't be spending much time at the mall :twisted:

First order of business is to get the chrome handle trim off the rear hatch to repair some rust bubbles. Followed by oil guarding the under body, and retraining my left foot to have a nap. I've owned many vehicles over 3 decades: This is my first without a clutch pedal.

I plan on doing most maintenance myself, so I plan on learning a lot from this board!

H.
:mrgreen:

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”