Air Lift Rear Spring Kit - NIB

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

MonkeyMike

Air Lift Rear Spring Kit - NIB

Postby MonkeyMike » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:48 am

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Well, the Pathy has been traded in, so I'm getting rid of the stuff I bought, but did not have time to install. These are NEW, never been mounted.

The following is for sale

1 x set AirLift Rear Air Spring Kit (part no 60810), includes everything, even the box.

I paid ~$75 for them. I would like to get $60.

Shipping cost would be in addition to the agreed upon price.

I am located in the Chicago suburbs, so if you are local, we could set something up to eliminate shipping.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

~mike
Last edited by MonkeyMike on Fri May 03, 2013 6:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

tcjensen1

Postby tcjensen1 » Wed May 01, 2013 3:13 pm

It appears you might have everything I would need. I'm considering halting my order with e-shocks and purchasing your full setup. I just need to learn more so respond asap. (I don't know how to send pm's on this forum yet. apparently not as easy as clicking your name). I have a 2005 Nissan Pathfinder with worn-out shocks. I figure why not lift it if it can be done for close to the price of shocks alone ...

Tom in McKinney Tx

MonkeyMike

Postby MonkeyMike » Thu May 02, 2013 6:25 am

tcjensen1 wrote:It appears you might have everything I would need. I'm considering halting my order with e-shocks and purchasing your full setup. I just need to learn more so respond asap. (I don't know how to send pm's on this forum yet. apparently not as easy as clicking your name). I have a 2005 Nissan Pathfinder with worn-out shocks. I figure why not lift it if it can be done for close to the price of shocks alone ...

Tom in McKinney Tx
I responded to your other inquiry in my Rancho Shock for sale post. I am not sure if these can be used with the PRG mini-kit. I think the Airlift bag installation says the barbs/tubing needs to be installed at the top. With the PRG kit, the rear spacer is solid. You may want to post a new message in the suspension forum if you would like someone with the airlift kit to provide some feedback on the installation requirements.

Also, if you want to send a PM, there should be a little "PM" button at the bottom left corner of the person's post. You might not have access to it yet, since you are new... not sure.

~mike

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”