Rancho Suspension - NIB

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

MonkeyMike

Rancho Suspension - NIB

Postby MonkeyMike » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:43 am

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Well, the Pathy has been traded in, so I'm getting rid of the stuff I bought, but did not have time to install. Everything here is NEW.

I would like to sell the following as a complete package:

2 x Rancho RS9000XL rear shocks (RS999312)
2 x Rancho Quick Lift Loaded front shocks (RS999922 and RS999938)
1 x Rancho rear spacer pair (RS70077)
1 x PRG cam bolt kit (PRG-CAMS)

I paid ~$750 for everything. I would like to get $600 for it all.

Shipping WILL be expensive as the shocks are each pretty heavy, so shipping cost would be in addition to the agreed upon price.

I am located in the Chicago suburbs, so if you are local, we could set something up to eliminate shipping.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

~mike
Last edited by MonkeyMike on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:53 am

Mike,

Would your lift kit fit my 08 LE with the V8? Can you get me an estimate on shipping to 84015?

MonkeyMike

Postby MonkeyMike » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:23 pm

volvite wrote:Mike,

Would your lift kit fit my 08 LE with the V8? Can you get me an estimate on
shipping to 84015?
I'm at work right now, so I'm checking a lot of this fit-up stuff via Amazon. I checked the part numbers I listed against a 2008 V8, via the Amazon product pages. It appears that everything fits. I will leave it to you to verify that.

Based on the dimensions/weights listed on the Amazon product pages. I think I can get it into a box that is approximately 30x20x12. I would have to pack it all up and verify that. The box weight should be under 70 pounds (probably close to 65) but again, I would have to box it up and see.

Using those dimensions and package weight, FEDEX says that it would be $60 to 84015, with delivery signature required (due to declared value).

~mike

t0pnotch1

Postby t0pnotch1 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:03 am

what would you charge for just the 2 x Rancho RS9000XL rear shocks (RS999312)

and do you know if this will fit a 2005 se?

I live in Naperville but work in Downers Grove. So i am local and would be able to pick it up.

MonkeyMike

Postby MonkeyMike » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:09 am

t0pnotch1 wrote:what would you charge for just the 2 x Rancho RS9000XL rear shocks (RS999312)

and do you know if this will fit a 2005 se?

I live in Naperville but work in Downers Grove. So i am local and would be able to pick it up.
At this time, I am still trying to sell it as a package.

I will let you know if I decide to separate it.

~mike

tcjensen1

Postby tcjensen1 » Wed May 01, 2013 3:06 pm

Hmmm.... I just ordered 4 Bilstein HD's and was planning on the PRG 2" spacer lift. I come from sports cars so this crap is confusing. Should I cancel my order and instead go with an adjustable front setup like yours?

What are the advantages of your setup ? More front travel? You don't gain anything in rear travel, correct?

MonkeyMike

Postby MonkeyMike » Thu May 02, 2013 6:18 am

tcjensen1 wrote:Hmmm.... I just ordered 4 Bilstein HD's and was planning on the PRG 2" spacer lift. I come from sports cars so this crap is confusing. Should I cancel my order and instead go with an adjustable front setup like yours?

What are the advantages of your setup ? More front travel? You don't gain anything in rear travel, correct?
PRG makes good stuff. Combined with the Bilstein shocks, you should have a good system.

You are not going to be able to adjust the suspension height with this Rancho setup.

Really, the major difference is that the Rancho system has adjustable shock dampening. And the Rancho QuickLift front shocks are pre-assembled, so they install pretty fast. With the Bilsteins, you will need to assemble the front shocks with the springs, etc. I did not want to get into that additional work. The rears of both are going to give you essentially the same lift, as both are just spacers with stock springs.

Note, the Rancho's are not adjustable coil-overs like sports car shocks. If you want adjustable coilovers for you pathy, you would need Radflo or Icon, both of which are an entirely different price range than where you are at with the bilsteins + PRG mini kit.

For what it's worth, I would probably just stay with the Bilsteins + PRG Mini Kit. Note, I'm not sure what year Pathy you have... but you may need to get a camber bolt kit so that you can get your alignment done. I think Nissan stopped including adjustable camber bolts on 2006 and later (don't quote me on that though).

~mike

tcjensen1

Postby tcjensen1 » Fri May 03, 2013 5:47 pm

I understand the PRG spacer in the front I think, and if I understand it right, it just goes on top of the strut and won't affect damper or spring movement.

On the rear though (2005), the shocks and springs are separate, so I assume the spacer goes above the spring. While the spring movement won't directly be affected, won't this "stretch" the shock travel to unhealthy levels?

ThePainClinic

Re: Rancho Suspension - NIB

Postby ThePainClinic » Sat May 11, 2013 2:33 pm

MonkeyMike wrote:Well, the Pathy has been traded in, so I'm getting rid of the stuff I bought, but did not have time to install. Everything here is NEW.

I would like to sell the following as a complete package:

2 x Rancho RS9000XL rear shocks (RS999312)
2 x Rancho Quick Lift Loaded front shocks (RS999922 and RS999938)
1 x Rancho rear spacer pair (RS70077)
1 x PRG cam bolt kit (PRG-CAMS)

I paid ~$750 for everything. I would like to get $600 for it all.

Shipping WILL be expensive as the shocks are each pretty heavy, so shipping cost would be in addition to the agreed upon price.

I am located in the Chicago suburbs, so if you are local, we could set something up to eliminate shipping.

~mike
Does the Rancho rear spacer pair (RS70077) work with the airlift 1000?
I'm also curious how the warranty on the parts would work...if I had a defective part issue down the road?

MonkeyMike

Re: Rancho Suspension - NIB

Postby MonkeyMike » Sat May 11, 2013 8:35 pm

ThePainClinic wrote:Does the Rancho rear spacer pair (RS70077) work with the airlift 1000?
I'm also curious how the warranty on the parts would work...if I had a defective part issue down the road?
To the best of my knowledge, an airlift 1000 should work with the rancho spacer. I am not an expert though, so you might want to post a general message to see if anyone has experience with the combination.

Regarding warranty... these are sold as-is, no warranty. Rancho warranties are non-transferable.

~mike

ThePainClinic

Postby ThePainClinic » Sat May 11, 2013 9:47 pm

PM sent

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”