Some help with my front bumper, please?

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

Squirl

Some help with my front bumper, please?

Postby Squirl » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:51 pm

I have a 2011 Pathfinder, and I need to replace the front bumper and front driver's side quarter panel. I could go with the stock bumper, but I know the Mr. is just going to want to replace it again soon with something "better." He wants to put a winch and grill guard (?) on it as well, but I thought I saw something that was all one piece. I figure that, if I'm going to spend the money on parts to repair my front end, I might as well just pay now for what I would be ordering later anyway. Any suggestions on solving this problem? Could anyone share photos and/or websites to order the part(s)? I'm not sure exactly what I want, but maybe one of you would be able to share what you've done to inspire some ideas in me. :) Please and thank you!

(Please excuse my lack of knowledge about cars in general. I probably didn't name something correctly. I'll get better, I swear! I've only learned how to change my own oil so far. Haha!)

NmexMAX

Postby NmexMAX » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:01 am

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”