Rancho Quicklift

Topics relating to Lift Kits, Suspension, Steering...

Moderator: volvite

pathinAR

Rancho Quicklift

Postby pathinAR » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:25 am

I have a 2009 PF and am considering the Rancho Quicklift Loaded front struts and the spacers in the rear. They say I can get about 2 inches of lift in the front and 1.75 in the rear. Anyone have experience with this setup? What size tires can I use with this lift? It's a daily driver so I need it to be road worthy.

Thanks!

akley88

Postby akley88 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:34 am

tons of people on here have that lift. i have it on mine. i think most all terrains in 33" will fit with that lift. very aggressive wide tires might cause rubbing issues.

cgray

Postby cgray » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:46 pm

I have that lift as well, lift heights should be posted in the Ultimate Lift Thread. I drive quite a bit and didn't want to go to big with tires. I only went up 1 size to the same that is on the Off Road model. Zero problems with that (actually corrected the slight speedo error I had when I bought the it) and it filled the wheel well up pretty well. I think you might get some rubbing going up bigger than what I have. A bunch of guys have gone bigger and can probably be more help if you want to go as big as you can.

Return to “R51 Suspension and Steering”