4x4design.com New Product (R50 Front HDPE SPACERS)

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

fleurys

4x4design.com New Product (R50 Front HDPE SPACERS)

Postby fleurys » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:26 pm

While I have decided to hold the production of my existing products in order to re-evaluate the offerings, I present you the first of the new products to come.

These are my HDPE R50 Strut Spacers. As of now, 2 sizes are available : 1" and 1.50". More sizes will come in the coming days and rear spacers also.

These spacers can be used to either level your truck or even give you an extra lift if you prefer not to change your strut coils. Since The R50 uses an IFS setup for the front, The spacers will actually net you more lift than the actual thickness of the spacers. That being said, it is relative to your setup (AC coils or not) and the wear of your front suspension parts.

Something new also, is the FREE Shipping for USA (48 states) and CANADA !

You can order them from here or by using my <contact> page from my website : http://www.4x4design.com
I have inventory ready and they are ready to ship !

S.

Features :
Weight : 1 Lbs
Made from High Density Polyurethane
CNC precision machined
Already threaded for easy installation
Uses 3/8" hardware (included)
Use these spacers to install on top of the struts. They are already threaded for easy installation. They come with all the hardware that you need (Fully Threaded bolts of proper length, washers and EZ-lock Nylon Bolts ).

Being fully threaded, these spacers are the easiest to install as you will not need chemical fastener or have to weld the bolts to the strut plate. Simply dis-assemble the strut, remove the existing stud and rebuild with the included hardware by threading the spacer to the top plate.

** SHIPPING RATES **

FREE Anywhere in Canada
FREE Anywhere in USA

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”