New tothis Forum:

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

V65ozzie

New tothis Forum:

Postby V65ozzie » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:40 pm

The missus and I just added a 2010 Pathfinder SE 4WD to the stable. This replaced a 2011 Honda Pilot, that we loved,but after 2 years, it just wasn't doing it for us. The Pilot replaced a 2006 Pathfinder SE, 2 wheel drive version, which was totaled in a wreck after a Cadillac blew through a red light. Planned on picking up another Pathfinder to replace it, new, but the dealership wouldn't get the price of the one we wanted where it needed to be. Strange, because it would have been the 5th new Nissan we would have bought from that particular dealer(Maxima, Titan, Pathfinder and a Sentra) Honda did us right, and got the missus into a Pilot. 5 weeks later thay called us to let us know we could have it for the required price, a little too late.
So far we are liking the new to us Pathfinder, and the 4WD seems to work well, at least for what she will use it for(We do weekend beach trips onto the sand in summer, with 4 kids the ZJ wasn't a good candidate). For the down and dirty stuff, she makes me take my ZJ. Occasionally I just want to go play in the mud, I doubt she will let me take "her" new Pathfinder for that. A little shocked that my 15 year old Jeep actually gets better highway mileage, but I believe the Pathfinder has a bit more weight. Going to be spending some time looking through the forums, gleaning information here and there.

shaggyT

Postby shaggyT » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:44 pm

Welcome, I'm also new here.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”