Firestone Destination LE2 Highway All Season Tires

Anything relating to Wheels, Tires, and Brake options and upgrades...

Moderator: volvite

To0lB@G

Firestone Destination LE2 Highway All Season Tires

Postby To0lB@G » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:43 am

Have not seen anything on these so I thought I would make a little post. I ran the Revo 2's for the last few years and in the beginning they were great but after about 30k they started to get loud and wore down fast. I do more highway than anything so they were not good for me. Looking for reviews for new tires I was ready to jump on the Michelin MS2 tires but prices were a bit high. I found these Firestone Destination LE2's on Tire rack and although not tons of reviews the ones they had were great. I had a friend who had them for a few months and also liked them. So I called the local Firestone and got quoted a price of $838 out the door with the liftime alignment so I went for it ( That's lifetime I own my truck not just those tires) Well after 1k miles they are smooth and quiet on the highway, rain they have had no problems. I am more than happy and very pleased. I would def recommend to anyone looking for a all season tire. I think the actual price per tire was right under $150 and I am running the 265/75R16's

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/surveyres ... e&filter=y

DanJetta

Postby DanJetta » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:05 am

Agreed. Just got these and really like them. They're really quiet and smooth, even on the V8 LE wheels, which tend to ride a tad harsher.

DreamerzCC

Postby DreamerzCC » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:54 am

We had the LE's and my wife loved them. Replaced with FALKEN ZIEX ZE-612 PLUS. We love them so far. Quieter than the LE's which is hard to do.

Return to “R51 Brakes, Tires, and Wheels”