New...well, sorta'...

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

MLEACH87

New...well, sorta'...

Postby MLEACH87 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:10 pm

I have owned my Pathfinder for 3 years now but it has been my wife's daily driver. We retired her Ford Escape (shortly after we met). She owned an R51(se4x4) in college and I owned a WD21(2dr/4wd/5sp) in high school. We both always loved our Pathfinders and with the birth of our son decided to get something a little bigger,safer,and more reliable. We purchased an 08 Pathfinder 5.6 LE 4wd back in '11. I happened to just start working at that particular dealership 1 month prior and got a good deal on it. Long story short...here we are at 125k miles and we got her a 14 Maxima (same dealership I currently work at). Now I'm behind the wheel of my beloved Pathfinder. The torque in this thing is AMAZING. It is a bit "soccer mom'ish" so I removed the side steps and splash guards and put a Yakima load warrior on it. Also just got off the phone with Greg at PRG a week ago. He suggested Bilstein 5100's up front and billet spacers in the rear. He's the pro right? So in conjunction to ordering that, I also ordered an Airlift 1000. I spent about a week on the forums reading up on what everybody has done to their ride (and the outcome). I gotta say, it really helped. Of course I would love to do the Calmini 5" but my 92 Jeep YJ (JustEmptyEveryPocket) has sucked all of the money out of my bank. Not to mention, I'm not sure the 5" would be ideal for a DD. I have spent a lot of time and money in my jeep and plan to do the same with my most recent acquisition. We have taken it to the OBX a few times and it handled it like a beast. VDC off, 4HI on, 20psi. Well...Thats my story. Cant wait for the BFG 285/65/18 AT's. I gotta get my moneys worth out of the Michelins first ;). Did I mention I work at a Nissan Dealership? I know all of you Pathfinder enthusiasts cant wait to buy an R52 ;) Also found an old picture of my Bronco!! Never know what you will find in an old Photobucket account.

Image My old Bronco

Image My '88 Pathy. Loved that thing. Drove it to Texas twice

Image New and Improved

Image Merry Christmas to the Wife

Image The Money Pit

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:26 pm

welcome. nice pictures

MLEACH87

Postby MLEACH87 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:37 pm

Thanks JAH

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:22 pm

Welcome and nice family of cars. Looks like you've had some fun on the beaches.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”