Lighting the night....

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

not on the rug

haha

Postby not on the rug » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:51 am

smj999smj wrote:Being originally from NJ, I'm surprised the Jersey State Troopers haven't cited him for blocking the front license plate!
they will. they nail people for using those license plate holders that obscure the "garden state" on the bottom of the plate. and a ton of nj municipalities are using those scanners that read your plate as they drive by you and pop you right in to the computer to check your info, check for warrants, etc.. he'll get nailed sooner or later

silverpath

Postby silverpath » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:11 pm

thealexv6 wrote:i was thinking of this light to put on my bull bar that is coming in and was wondering how is it wired up (through the fogs or is there another switch?) also does going throught the automatic car wash effect it at all?
I actually ran the wirings to a separate switch inside... this way I can control turning it on and off. The automatic car wash does not affect it all.

silverpath

Re: haha

Postby silverpath » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:13 pm

not on the rug wrote:
smj999smj wrote:Being originally from NJ, I'm surprised the Jersey State Troopers haven't cited him for blocking the front license plate!
they will. they nail people for using those license plate holders that obscure the "garden state" on the bottom of the plate. and a ton of nj municipalities are using those scanners that read your plate as they drive by you and pop you right in to the computer to check your info, check for warrants, etc.. he'll get nailed sooner or later
Thank you all for the concerns.... I will make sure to let you both know when I do get pulled over :wink:

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”