Hello!2005 Pathfinder

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

DirtDgr

Hello!2005 Pathfinder

Postby DirtDgr » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:21 pm

Hello!

Bought our family Pathfinder brand new at the end of 2005. Been pretty good so far. Just a few issues.

Problems so far: Paint coming off around windshield, right rear power window not working, air conditioner fan suddenly quit, and some plastic stuff falling off. But three kids are tough on it.

Just turned 100G. Figured it was time to spruce it up a bit as it is stone stock.

Came in here through a search about upgrading suspension for hauling that I do with an enclosed 12' trailer of dirt bikes and towing our Class 11 race car.

Glad I found out about the radiator/tranny issues! So I am desperately trying to fix that as this car needs to last! I expect to get another 100G and then some before buying another. Hopefully Nissan will change their mind about the new ugly mini van Pathfinder by then!

Will be doing the Rancho lift and Air 1000 really soon. The Duratracs and probably a tranny cooler to fill in for the bypassed one.

I owned a 1986 1/2 Nissan Hardbody back in high school and drove that thing into the ground and put over 200G on it with only one tranny replaced just before I sold it years ago. I towed a trailer a lot and overloaded it way to often.

Anyhow glad to find this forum!

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Thu May 01, 2014 6:40 am

welcome. my ac fan also quit on me so i slaped the shit out of it and it's going strong ever since. lol

DirtDgr

Postby DirtDgr » Thu May 01, 2014 9:00 pm

JAHBLESSINGS wrote:welcome. my ac fan also quit on me so i slaped the shit out of it and it's going strong ever since. lol
I will try that!

Is it the one under the glove box area?

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Fri May 02, 2014 6:07 am

yes it is. its very visible.

RCAPathfinder

Postby RCAPathfinder » Fri May 09, 2014 6:03 pm

Welcome... Before my 2008 I had a 2005 and one of the windows stopped working... I took the switch apart and played with the contacts and it worked fine until I traded it in...

The air lift 1000 works wonders but if you get better coils you might not need the air lift.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”