New Pathfinder owner from AUS :) 1999 R50 chick :D

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

tash1130

New Pathfinder owner from AUS :) 1999 R50 chick :D

Postby tash1130 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:11 am

Hey guys!
110% new to the world of 4WD and was hoping to meet others who can help me learn and understand the car I have.

I ride motorbikes (WR250) and love camping so it finally made sense for me to buy a 4WD. I ended up getting a 1999 R50 st pathfinder for a very good price but it is completely stock and I'd love to see what others have done to their car to get it practical and looking good. I'm not after a show car, but would like to do basic 4WD tracks, and get everything I need fitted.

I have heard it's not as easy to get this car lifted - is this true?
2 inch lift or 4 inch lift - which one and why? The 4WD I have is smaller than it's patrol big brother, I also have a gas tank at the bottom, so was hoping the higher the better. As I said - not going on crazy tracks, but would like to give some basic ones a shot!

Bullbar with winch mounting capability - what do you have? where did you get it from? and WINCH brands?

Snorkel - same deal.

also need to replace the back springs as it is starting to sag under pressure - any suggestions? or does this have anything to do with the lift kit (as you can tell, I don't know much about cars...)

anything else you guys would suggest? Thanks for reading my post and really look forward to hearing from you all!

don't know how to attach some pictures but if anyone could yell out and let me know I'll upload the few I have. Thanks guys!

:D [/img]

Thupertrooper

Postby Thupertrooper » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:50 pm

Welcome have any pictures of the Pathy?

PathFindMe

Postby PathFindMe » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:19 pm

hi! welcome

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”