Rock damage on PF radiator

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

Gray

Rock damage on PF radiator

Postby Gray » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:15 am

Just wondering how many have noticed substantial rock dings and damage on their radiators.

Npath

Re: Rock damage on PF radiator

Postby Npath » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:14 am

Greybrick wrote:Just wondering how many have noticed substantial rock dings and damage on their radiators.

Haven't looked. Do you have any? If so, guess flyscreen behind the grill is the first thing that comes to mind.

rragpaoa

Postby rragpaoa » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:37 pm

Are you talking about the bottom of the radiator, or the front of the radiator?
I have the Shrockworks Radiator skids so my radiator still looks brand new (besides the usual bugs and stuff)

me&pathy

Postby me&pathy » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:02 pm

some bend's here and there from road debree and what not but nothing to bad

Gray

Re: Rock damage on PF radiator

Postby Gray » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:39 am

Npath wrote:
Greybrick wrote:Just wondering how many have noticed substantial rock dings and damage on their radiators.

Haven't looked. Do you have any? If so, guess flyscreen behind the grill is the first thing that comes to mind.
Thanks N-Path, no dings here as I put a double thickness of black nylon window screening material over the front of the rad the second or third day I had the truck. Where the question came from though is I was walking through a dealers lot and saw a few used 05+ PF's and Frontier radiators with substantial radiator damage and when I asked as to why they hadn't changed the rads for resale they didn't have a good answer, like rad damage was a normal thing for those guys. :roll:

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”