OUCH!!

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

Cr@2y Gr33k

OUCH!!

Postby Cr@2y Gr33k » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:52 pm

So this happened a couple nights ago! The guy hit it hard too.

jhg120

Postby jhg120 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:56 am

Did he stick around or flee???? Look at all the space in front of him, MORON!!!

Cr@2y Gr33k

Postby Cr@2y Gr33k » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:59 am

Oh yeah. He took off, and ended up coming back. I work in the pizza shop that's across the street. He was trying to park so he can come in to pick up food. He ended up coming back in 10 minutes later after one of my delivery drivers caught up to him. I had many not so nice words to tell him. He was really apologetic about the entire scenario.
Last edited by Cr@2y Gr33k on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:18 pm

Cr@2y Gr33k wrote:Oh yeah. He took off, and ended up coming back. I work in the pizza shop that's across the street. He was trying to park so he can come in to pick 70 food. He ended up coming back in 10 minutes later after one of my delivery drivers caught up to him. I had many not so nice words to tell him. He was really apologetic about the entire scenario.
Apologetic? He bailed from the scene, which automatically makes him a complete douche. I hope you filled out a police report stating that he left the scene initially. Most of the metal behind that massive front bumper plastic is super thin, which makes me wonder how many things will have to be replaced during the fix. That sucks all around, but as the saying goes, "at least no one was hurt."

Cr@2y Gr33k

Postby Cr@2y Gr33k » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:39 pm

Well the funny thing is, the police officers that were there, took all of the insurance info that I copied from the guy, and they took off and didn't even bother to make a police report. SO, the next morning I drive to the local police district only for the police to give my a FAKE DC number to give to my insurance company. I ended up having to make the police report myself, and was able to get into contact with the man that hit my car so he can give me his insurance information again. Philadelphia police did a big disservice to me. The next time those two cops come into my work to order food I will let them know that they had no right to take the insurance info that I made copies of and just take off. I was extremely angry and stressed out over the last few days. To add to that,, I rented a Chevy Impala that barley gets any radio reception. I hate that car so much :x

NmexMAX

Postby NmexMAX » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:38 pm

Yeah that does suck ...

And that's right at least no one was hurt, unless you named your Pathy, in which case <insert> was hurt.

Next mod:

Cr@2y Gr33k

Postby Cr@2y Gr33k » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:33 pm

NmexMAX wrote:Yeah that does suck ...

And that's right at least no one was hurt, unless you named your Pathy, in which case <insert> was hurt.

Next mod:

That's pretty cool, but I don't think I want to go to that extreme. After I get the Pathfinder repaired, I am going to find a cheap old car to drive to work every day. There are too many people on that stretch of Broad Street in Philly that do not know how to drive, or that simply do not care where they make turns, or how they park there cars, or even if they hit someone's car. My brother just bought a 2016 Platinum Maxima a few months ago, and already has scratches, dings and dents from people that hit it when trying to park. It's unbelievable how inconsiderate people are of other people's property/belongings.

Cr@2y Gr33k

Postby Cr@2y Gr33k » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:38 pm

The list of things that need to be replaced is crazy.

Bumper
Grille
Headlights
Foglights
Radiator
Oil Cooler
Radiator Housing
Paint and color match

The total for the repair is at $8,000 right now, and probably going to go up. All OEM replacement parts

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”