Navigation

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

Wukillabeez78

Navigation

Postby Wukillabeez78 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:21 am

I have an 2008 Infiniti G35 sedan with the navigation (considering ordering/purchasing an 08/09 pathfinder with nav) and I know that the navigation in the Pathfinder is suppose to be the same unit with the same features, etc... Two quick questions though for those of you with an 08 or 09 Pathfinder with the factory navigation...

1. In my G35 since I have the nav the in dash 6 disc cd changer isn't in dash it's relocated to the trunk. Do you still get the disc changer in the Pathfinder as well and if so where is it located? It might be completely deleted but I'm not sure on this and if so that's fine because you have the music box and other options for playing music...

2. When the navigation in my G35 comes on it says Infiniti. Just curious if the nav in the Pathfinder says Nissan when the display turns on.

NathanJax

Postby NathanJax » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:59 am

Can't answer your question, but wanted to say hi to another G owner!!!

http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?t=1253

ever go to G35Driver.com ?

Wukillabeez78

Postby Wukillabeez78 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:42 pm

Yeah I'm a member at G35Driver.com... Same name on that site minus the 78 on the end. I like the M sport rims you have on the G...

rragpaoa

Re: Navigation

Postby rragpaoa » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:18 pm

Wukillabeez78 wrote:1. In my G35 since I have the nav the in dash 6 disc cd changer isn't in dash it's relocated to the trunk. Do you still get the disc changer in the Pathfinder as well and if so where is it located? It might be completely deleted but I'm not sure on this and if so that's fine because you have the music box and other options for playing music...
I have an 08 Pathy with Nav. Sorry, no 6 disc changer, but you do get a 9GB harddrive that allows you to copy music from the CD player to the harddrive (compresses to MP3). You also get the CF Card reader for MP3 or WMA. I actually use this the most. You can get a 4GB CF Card at Costco for $35. I use WMA 48K/192KB and it sounds excellent. No need for the 6 Disc changer.
2. When the navigation in my G35 comes on it says Infiniti. Just curious if the nav in the Pathfinder says Nissan when the display turns on.
Mine shows 'Nissan' when the display turns on.

skippy

Postby skippy » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:25 pm

i have an 07 le with nav and if it wasnt cool to have everything tied into the nav, it would've went a different way-- i would have just got the plain ol le and bought a way better nav for about 5-700 and saved a bunch-- btu if you want the radio and everything else tied in to be cool then go for the OEM nav---- i learned my lesson for next time--

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”