Hello from Phoenix, AZ

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

PathAZ

Hello from Phoenix, AZ

Postby PathAZ » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:16 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Daryl and I have a 2005 Pathfinder SE 2WD. The Pathfinder is also known as "the Beast" :D

The Beast was passed down to me from a family member. I am mobile auto detailer and having the Beast has helped me out in so many ways. I had a red Saturn Ion Coupe that I was running my business through for the past two years. Now that I have the Beast I feel more professional showing up to higher end clients homes and my lower back is thanking me as well lol.

Other than that I have been a huge of the R51 model and I am so happy to be part of the Pathfinder family. I look forward to building a rapport with everyone that I interact with on this forum.

One more thing, I cannot thank you guys enough for the thorough information about the transmission bypass. This is the first thing that I will be doing on Monday morning.

I will add some photos to this post in a bit since my iPad doesn't want to work :roll: [/img]

PathAZ

Postby PathAZ » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:01 pm

Here is one picture I found from a camping trip to Mogollon Rim

San Francisco road trip

Flagstaff trip

Thupertrooper

Postby Thupertrooper » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:57 pm

Welcome. And very nice looking Pathy.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”