Germain Nissan Central OH

Discuss your dealer buying and servicing experiences here. And just the facts mam, let's keep the libel to a minimum please.

Moderator: volvite

weaver

Germain Nissan Central OH

Postby weaver » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:08 am

I've gotta mention Germain Nissan because I have been pleasantly surprised there. Perhaps I'm jaded because I have decades of bad experiences with dealer's parts dept., (AHHH! Aviod at all cost!!) let's just say one of the big three. (I have never bought any vehicle nor had service done at a dealer). Usually they act as if I'm bothering them; they're rude; they'll answer the phone mid-sentence; I've been ignored; I've been lied to and argued with just to name a few fun times. All I'm asking for is no BS. So a month ago I needed some OEM parts asap. Here we go; saddle up, lock and load; suck it up and get it over with. I was warmly greeted at the door (Ha! Save it bud I'm not buying a car.) and folks said hello as I went back to the parts dept. (HMM, what's going on here) (by the way I'm in dirty work boots/clothes, REALLY dirty, not exactly the normal looking car buyer and they're STILL friendly). I get to the parts counter and was asked immediately by John "What can I do for you?" Ok, now I'm disarmed and switch gears. I told him I needed some parts and that I had the part #s, if that would make it easier, "Why yes it would..." I had the part #s because I didn't want to go into explaining what I needed and why, what is for, when did the earth cool, that's the wrong part, we don't carry that, quit bothering me I'm eating, etc. None of that crap here. Man was it a nice change. He had my invoice up in no time, and I was outta there. Called me the next morning left message that my parts were in. Dang, that was fast. I went in in to pick them up and he knew my name. I have been there several times over the last few weeks and they alwys remember me. The parts dept is awewsome: friendly, professional,fast, competively priced and they follow through. John is a man who knows parts and knows how to treat people. I have to say I never thought I would have a good experince at a dealer, let alone consistently, but there ya have it. If I can ever buy a new car I would start there simply because of they way I have been treated. They have a parts customer for life!

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:21 am

That's great to hear!
Too often folks go on the internet only to vent.:lol:

You may want to send them a link to this thread :D

Return to “Praise or Postal?”