Champion Nissan, Katy (Houston) Texas

Discuss your dealer buying and servicing experiences here. And just the facts mam, let's keep the libel to a minimum please.

Moderator: volvite

SilverGhost

Champion Nissan, Katy (Houston) Texas

Postby SilverGhost » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:44 pm

From my perspective, these guys are pretty straight shooters, especially with regard to customer service. Very friendly, helpful and low-pressure. I will only say that I <i><b>think</b></i> I did okay, price-wise. Their selling price was great, but I probably got ripped on my trade-in. Even so, it was a far better deal overall than I had for a very brief period on a comparable '06 Toyota 4Runner Ltd demonstrator with 5200 miles on the clock. Better to the tune of ~$3700!! :shock:

I really wanted to do business with these folks, 'cause the other dealers were a fair distance from me. They also were the only dealer with an acceptable NEW leftover '06 LE, which I insisted on getting. Just never liked the idea of buying from one dealer based solely on price, then using the most conveniently located dealer for service. I have certainly done that in the past, just didn't want to this time around.

If you're on Houston's West side (as I think 70% of Houston's population is), give these guys a try next time you're in the market.

Return to “Praise or Postal?”