2018 Sentra SR Turbo

Anything automotive in nature, be it Nissan or one of those "other" manufacturers.

Moderator: volvite

niggannivea

2018 Sentra SR Turbo

Postby niggannivea » Fri May 24, 2019 2:17 am

Can someone give me a little insight on my Sentra SR Turbo that I am leasing.

It’s got almost 8,000 miles on it, I occasionally smell transmission fluid (seems kinda early for that no?) and I’m not very well versed with CVT, but as soon as I start the car it idles in park for about 15 seconds at a higher RPM and then dips way down to where it feels like it may stall out (never does) and then goes back up again if I don’t put it in drive / reverse right away.

Thing runs pretty well otherwise but I just want to kinda get an idea of if I’m going to experience any shenanigans related to this going forward.

Thanks in advance for anyone who responds. xvideos xnxx xxx
Last edited by niggannivea on Thu May 30, 2019 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

underworld1001

Postby underworld1001 » Fri May 24, 2019 8:42 am

My girlfriend owned a 2013 Sentra SR and had the computer (or transmission computer) reprogrammed/reflashed 2x. The behavior she experienced is very similar to yours, except no transmission fluid smell. This was under 10k miles as well. Granted she bought hers when they first came out I would understand the kinks needing to be worked out. It still acted up a little afterwards, but it never turned off again on it's own cause of low RPMs.

I would take it back to the dealer and ask and see if there are any recalls that are availalble or run your vin through https://www.nhtsa.gov/recalls and see what pops up.

Return to “General Automotive”