Please help with front parking lights!

Topics related to Lights, Radio, Stereo, Headunits, Alternators...

Moderator: volvite

jerparker1

Please help with front parking lights!

Postby jerparker1 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:22 am

We just bought a 2015 Pathfinder SL last week. Love it so far! Only problem is the front parking lights won't come on. They don't come on when I use the remote start or when I turn the headlight switch to P, On or Auto. The rear tail lights work like they're supposed to. The front turn signals work, the front hazard lights work and the parking lights will flash when I lock/unlock using the key fob. I bought some fuses hoping that was the issue. I was unable to get the fuses on what I think is the IPDM. I can't get the cover off. What's the trick?

Are the parking light/turn signal bulbs duel filament? We bought an extended warranty but as I understand it won't cover things such as bulbs or fuses. Does anyone have any ideas??? Thanks in advance! I did search before I posted this and couldn't find any answers.

PathMan15

Postby PathMan15 » Sat May 25, 2019 7:24 am

I had the same issue. Last time I was at the dealership, they said I needed to replace some marker bulbs. I let them do that and everything worked fine afterwards. Didn’t make sense to me, but it fixed things.

Return to “R52 Electrical”